Committed remaining 50% to silver in DBS Mike
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:24 PM

wow: gutsy.... i saw todays action as darn scary...of course that often is the time to buy...but but

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:51 AM

looks like more down to me round. I am doing a lot of tail chasing at the moment, trying to figure out where we are.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:05 AM

you stated your plan, and stuck to it! my work shows monday as the end of the downside pressure. dharma

#5 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:18 AM

wow: gutsy....
i saw todays action as darn scary...of course that often is the time to buy...but but

I know what you mean because every Elliot Wave projection I've seen indicates that there remains 5th wave down. A lot of commentators indicate that formidible resistance is at/near $13.00. From my cycle work, however, I had three Silver cycle points coming in either yesterday or today. The last date the yearly low can come in is 2/13/07, but I am giving that a low probablility...so I committed my last 50% and bought DBS @ 24.94. In the meantime, I will be able to revisit my decision on 2/6/07 :) Mike
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#6 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:15 AM

wow: gutsy....
i saw todays action as darn scary...of course that often is the time to buy...but but

I know what you mean because every Elliot Wave projection I've seen indicates that there remains 5th wave down. A lot of commentators indicate that formidible resistance is at/near $13.00. From my cycle work, however, I had three Silver cycle points coming in either yesterday or today. The last date the yearly low can come in is 2/13/07, but I am giving that a low probablility...so I committed my last 50% and bought DBS @ 24.94. In the meantime, I will be able to revisit my decision on 2/6/07 :) Mike

Wonderful job Mike. "Plan your work and work you plan" :)
Peace
johngeorge