After more analysis, the 19th/20th looks more important for stocks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window. Kimston

#2 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kimston

I could go for this if we see a huge gap up in treasury yields and stock prices tomorrow morning...

Edited by MikeyG, 19 March 2012 - 01:34 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world."