A buy number on Gold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

My analysis of the metal is that gold will finish its ABC down at about $1580. BUY there if it does it on low volume. NEM has already had the bottom drop out and it is showing the way down to other miners. But that said...

I suspect a buy at 1580 in gold is also good for Platium AND The miners. The miners are a bargain at that level and I will add.

This A.M. SLW has said it will grow its dividend, we ancients recall when that was just joke trotted out after a few drinks. But it is here
today and the dividend is due and overdue. Look at GG, NEM and SLW for starters, but if they come up on your screen consider then carefully, and maybe buy. No body gets out this debt load without inflation. I hold 25% of my Net Worth in PM.

I am also looking for commodities in general, and like foods particularily.

I am shocked today since the Yen is looking like a buy soon, just to keep you in a few kick and giggles. BB gave the equities a shot today!

Live lightly, Islander. B) (no insurance on my calls, get your own witch stick)

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

can you please elaborate on the YEn?

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,925 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

My analysis of the metal is that gold will finish its ABC down at about $1580. BUY there if it does it on low volume. NEM has already had the bottom drop out and it is showing the way down to other miners. But that said...

I suspect a buy at 1580 in gold is also good for Platium AND The miners. The miners are a bargain at that level and I will add.

This A.M. SLW has said it will grow its dividend, we ancients recall when that was just joke trotted out after a few drinks. But it is here
today and the dividend is due and overdue. Look at GG, NEM and SLW for starters, but if they come up on your screen consider then carefully, and maybe buy. No body gets out this debt load without inflation. I hold 25% of my Net Worth in PM.

I am shocked today since the Yen is looking like a buy soon, just to keep you in a few kick and giggles. BB gave the equities a shot today!

Gold has bottomed, right near the .618 Fibber, beautimus rally today, norte she goes

Senor

#4 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Gold has bottomed, right near the .618 Fibber, beautimus rally today, norte she goes

Senor

Completely agree Senor. Pnf gave a buy signal with a Bearish Signal Pattern which has about a 70% of success..that price objective is 1820..whether it gets that high or not we have to see..but there should be a good run up here..and panic shorts are gonna help. A close Friday of 1699 Friday will be a doji for the month..not bad when you think how much this was slapped down. 1620 would negate this and be a sell. Silver needs 34.50 for a pnf buy..yesterday had a 3 box reversal back to X..not that far away for Silver. Metals should do very good for April. There's a special period starting April 7th for a couple of weeks where Mercury goes into Saggitarius which has a 60% of a big up for metals.
TM