MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

i noticed yesterday the SOX tanked quickly but they saved the day right from the open.. today was not the case. staying nimble means watching the short term signals here as the hourly sell signal gets triggered,.. but i still have my suspicions that they will not make it this easy for anyone taking a short now going into the close. but we have to take each signal as it comes regardless because we've now seen a 3-2-1 diverging topping pattern form on the DOW & SPX with negative daily internals that will be breaking support tonight. so im not trying to out guess another trap just playing thru short on the hourly. if this lingers we will again attempt to trigger a weekly sell signal not seen in many weeks. we've come close a few times during mid weeks but they always pushed up enough by friday to make it positive or neutral depending on the index. i would think any gap up to erase half of todays losses would be a good exit of all longs and a ** good short for tomorrow. just dont marry any trade . a look back at the charts shows only a couple of times since the 80s has the weekly signal run this long. stay nimble ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 03 April 2012 - 01:44 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Is like the market is on anti-depressants all the time. Eventually that will cause some kind of psychotic break.