3/11/09: spx rally thoughts on 1/26/09 and beyond

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:53 AM

yes, i think it was. what a beautiful "abcde" pattern it created, too! the "a" would mark the top of the upthrust off of the 11/21/08 low and the "e" is the .272 (55/202) (the fraction part of root/phi), fibo 55 point (943->888), plunge which was initiated by a classic correction ending exhaustion gap that appeared on 1/7. all of this finished right into this weekend's full moon before the major solar eclipse (as i demonstrated earlier) of 1/26/09. i realize there is a lot in that first paragraph, but there is a LOT percolating in these markets at deeper levels, as you can see. and i don't need to post a chart. you can mark all of this on your own, if you are interested. the possibility that this weekend's FULL MOON is the finale of the above mentioned correction, brings up the interesting point that full moons can activate important solar eclipses. this brings me to 3/11/09, which is not near just ANY moon: it is the full moon six weeks after an important solar eclipse. there is a lot of history about that, in itself. but for the 3/11 date, i also have a confluence of two Time and two Price targets! the strongest and/or most significant part of the rally could be into 3/11/09. more on all that later. as always, comments are welcomed. B)