1 reply to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

:)
Yes there will be bounces and some will be very nice. SPX 803 will be a target price extremely hard to cross to the upside then 850. the downside will be labored after 656, and be end of the year before we see 545, -- MAYBE SOONER. :o

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=W&yr=2&mn=8&dy=0&i=p05378992647&a=139896240&r=1134.png

mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

hi mss,

Yes there will be bounces and some will be very nice. SPX 803 will be a target price extremely hard to cross to the upside then 850

I guess it all depends on the coming low to determine how good this bounce will be. Everybody knows it is coming. Do you see a psychological problem with that?

What sectors etc. are you focusing on to trade if you intend to? I'm watching XLF and crude/energy closely.

Rumour mill is GE is toast.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain