$1 Million baby sitter.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

$500 Million Administration Program Will Help Kids 'Sit Still' in Kindergarten...

If $500 million helps, why not a billion?

If a billion helps...

I'm sure that's a gross oversimplification by the propagandists at CNS of a comprehensive program intended to make American children more focused, rounded and smarter in order to keep America competitive in a world where American students are rapidly falling behind many other countries but, yeah, to prove your point: GILLIAN LYNNE COULD NOT SIT STILL.

:) :) :) :)

P.S. Four smiles because it's also funny.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#42 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

After watching a high school dropout make 7 figures in government baby-sitting programs, my antenna are up for this type of slush fund, political money laundering, quid pro quo stuff:

HIGHWAY ROBBERY: Transportation bill worth billions for companies owned by Soros, others...

Among the bill's big beneficiaries would have been George Soros, T. Boone Pickens, Kevin G. Douglas as companies under their control stood to reap the rewards of billions of taxpayer dollars in subsidies contained in the measure.
The act would have subsidized three different enterprises controlled by Soros, Pickens and Douglas, who consistently rank among the most generous political donors, according to Federal Election Commission Records.

Looks like they didn't donate enough in the right places. <_<

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 March 2012 - 10:31 PM.