if the bradley is right march is a disaster

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

bradley has a big turn mar 1. i could see this counter rally ending by friday next week the first leg down took 13 trading days so if we follow a fib sequence here expect about 21 trading days for the next leg down which would cover the month of march fwiw g
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

bradley has a big turn mar 1. i could see this counter rally ending by friday next week
the first leg down took 13 trading days so if we follow a fib sequence here expect
about 21 trading days for the next leg down which would cover the month of march

fwiw

g

Rally should ended today, disaster next week to start. 10% decline from here..
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

bradley has a big turn mar 1. i could see this counter rally ending by friday next week
the first leg down took 13 trading days so if we follow a fib sequence here expect
about 21 trading days for the next leg down which would cover the month of march

fwiw

g

on monday ?

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

fwiw

g

on monday ?

over two to three weeks 1000 sp.

EW says 870 my take 980-1030
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

I don't know much about Bradley but I thought this was interesting.
Posted by dasein http://www.amanita.a...ewsletter-e.pdf

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"

Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 February 2010 - 10:14 PM.

#6 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:58 PM

I don't know much about Bradley but I thought this was interesting.
Posted by dasein http://www.amanita.a...ewsletter-e.pdf

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"

Posted Image

Okay RD. Now let me understand this, 'cuz my experience has been that no one will EVER give me a straight up answer with regard to Bradley predictions :angry: ....according to what you are saying, Bradley (siderograph) is predicting a CRASH and a DEEP LOW in the market averages by August 2010. Am I hearing you correctly? TIA, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#7 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

IYB, Bradley is about turn dates which simply provide possible windows for a reversal. The two most important dates in 2010 are March 1 and August 10th (forget about the direction of the squiggly line on the charts). The first date is more likely to be a 20 week low for the $SPX, but in this weird, wild, world, a high would fool just about everyone. Not likely though IMO. The second date would be a good candidiate for an 18 month cycle low. But don't go on Bradley dates alone. Sometimes those dates call the bottom to the day. Great examples were the Oct. 2002 low and the March 10 2003 low. And then sometimes they don't. 2009 was a great example. Never got a heads up with the March 2009 low (had to rely on cycles for that one), but yet the July 15th turn for a 20 week low was very good. There. See. Not a straight answer. I think you get the point now. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 19 February 2010 - 08:21 PM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

Okay RD. Now let me understand this, 'cuz my experience has been that no one will EVER give me a straight up answer with regard to Bradley predictions :angry: ....according to what you are saying, Bradley (siderograph) is predicting a CRASH and a DEEP LOW in the market averages by August 2010. Am I hearing you correctly? TIA, D

I would think that this would be a great test.
If there is nothing obvious that happens around August 10 then we will rightly dismiss this as voodoo.
It's interesting that Laundry's T #13 ends in late August and I believe he expects it to fail early.
Posted Image

#9 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!" {Bold type and slammer are yours}

I appreciate the answers but they both dodged the above which was my direct question. What does an 80-YEAR LOW in the Bradley Siderograph MEAN???? Does it mean NOTHING?? If so, why mention it? If something, then WHAT?? Not asking what a Bradley turn date is. I'm asking what it means to have "the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"????? TIA, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#10 blackprince

blackprince

• Traders-Talk User
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

I do believe I also heard that it can be off plus or minus a full week. Ergo Monday could start the debacle and blood letting.