Separating Facts From Fiction

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

Many shorts have made more than 3.8% ..... markets can be traded long or short, in different time-frames.

not in the last month...your full of BS

no bear on this board can claim they have made the 120 nq points that i have made being long since feb 23

Take it easy there, big guy. dTraderB was correct about different time frame. That's one of the tools we've often used to advance our arguments.

Would you mind showing me how you had accumulated this 120 points? Links will be greatly appreciate. I went on record to go long on February 8, and I went on record to sell my long positions on March 15, during which time the NDX had gained 185 points.

Thanx.

YOU GO BACK AND READ THEM...I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE 2003....THE BEST GUYS ON THIS BOARD WILL ADVOCATE THAT I POST MY POSITIONS WITH ZERO DUPLCITY...PIKER

YOU COME ON THIS BOARD LIKE A SNAKE OIL SALESMAN WITH A 100% BATTING AVERAGE BACK TESTED 6 MONTHS...YOUR A CHARLATAN AND THE BOARD KNOWS IT

Edited by atlasshrugged, 07 April 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#12 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

markets can be traded long or short, in different time-frames.

:D .......Now that is a post that makes sense!

big difference when we add time frame to our post.

if you bought in 1994 your in a bull market
......................in the past 12 years over 1250 SPX your in a bear market
......................since Feb your in a bull
......................today around 1.20 your in a bear
......................today at 3 your in a bull

Your making money in all of these as long as your on the correct side when you entered it.

Shhh! Zoropb and dTraderB. You're giving away the trader's secret. ;)

Man, milbank, am I glad to see your post again!!!

Hope all's well.

#13 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Many shorts have made more than 3.8% ..... markets can be traded long or short, in different time-frames.

no bear on this board can claim they have made the 120 nq points that i have made being long since feb 23

Take it easy there, big guy. dTraderB was correct about different time frame. That's one of the tools we've often used to advance our arguments.

Would you mind showing me how you had accumulated this 120 points? Links will be greatly appreciate. I went on record to go long on February 8, and I went on record to sell my long positions on March 15, during which time the NDX had gained 185 points.

Thanx.

YOU GO BACK AND READ THEM...I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE 2003....THE BEST GUYS ON THIS BOARD WILL ADVOCATE THAT I POST MY POSITIONS WITH ZERO DUPLCITY...PIKER

YOU COME ON THIS BOARD LIKE A SNAKE OIL SALESMAN WITH A 100% BATTING AVERAGE BACK TESTED 6 MONTHS...YOUR A CHARLATAN AND THE BOARD KNOWS IT

So, now we're getting into personal attack now???

That's not very nice.

#14 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

Thanx.

That's not very nice.

we just went through this the other day...index trader came to my defense....get off you phat keister and look up my post....i wont play wet nurse to you

ok Marv!

#15 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

Thanx.

That's not very nice.

we just went through this the other day...index trader came to my defense....get off you phat keister and look up my post....i wont play wet nurse to you

ok Marv!

But that was a separate issue about your short NDX position initiated at 1963. It was an honest mistake on my part due primarily by you giving me the wrong date of your trade. I did apologize for that honest mistake.

This is about the 120 NDX points from February 23, per your claim. Anybody asked me for my trades, I'd be more than happy to look them up for them.

So, please set the personal attack aside and discuss the issues alone.

Thank you.

#16 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

Your making money in all of these as long as your on the correct side when you entered it.

Hope all's well.

I'm fine. I took a holiday with the Trophy Wife.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#17 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

I made the 127 points short from 1887 in January to 1760. All posted in TT in Real time. One trade position only.

Pretty sure it the shorts could have made at his posted price. He did post in real time I believe yesterday bagged him ten points.

porsche....read the post before you pontificate your astude trading prowess....we are talking about the last MONTH!!!!!

I made money in the january ..february decline by trading WITH the TREND and shorting!!!

the trend changed in feb. back to a bullish trend and I made 120 points from FEB 23 till NOW trading WITH the trend..... no fRIGGIN bear HAS MADE THAT MANY POINTS TRADING FROM THE SHORT SIDE AGAINST THE TREND SINCE feb 23....THE ONLY POSSIBLE PERSON MIGHT BE ZORO P...BUT HE GOES BOTH WAYS( NO OFFENSE) AND IT WOULD MEAN HE BASICALLY BATTING 1000%%%

JUST READ THE POSTS BEFORE YOU DILUTE THE ARGUMENTS JEEZ

Within that 3.8% the shorts would have made just as much. It was only during the second run up. I did made 50 points going short from 1114. I did it three time to make the fifty point.All posted here. I did lost the fifty points back.

So, I don't see the argue with dtradersb he was talikng about the last 3.8%.

Not here to start an arguement but the to be fair to dtraderb he posted his shorts at 1187 yesterday. It a ten point profit. He did short a few more time at 1977 on nq to 1950 that 27 points.

Is that 3.8%? Sure he did post a few more which i assumed netted more than 3.8%.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#18 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hope all's well.

LOL... I'm gonna have to get myslef one of those one of these days..

Good to know.

#19 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

Thanx.

l

That's not very nice.

ok Marv!

But that was a separate issue about your short NDX position initiated at 1963. It was an honest mistake on my part due primarily by you giving me the wrong date of your trade. I did apologize for that honest mistake.

This is about the 120 NDX points from February 23, per your claim. Anybody asked me for my trades, I'd be more than happy to look them up for them.

So, please set the personal attack aside and discuss the issues alone.

Thank you.

look at my feb 23 post where i said i was crazy for being long at 1790
and my march 5 and 8th posts selling the position for 60 and 98 points...i refuse to look up the last posts i made for 20 points which were base hits...

#20 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hope all's well.

LOL... I'm gonna have to get myslef one of those one of these days..

Good to know.

can you send pics?