dhamra

Me too! Grabbed more NGD & PZG this am.
Good luck...

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

you too jguitarslim there are alot of fires. and w/all the smoke folks have jumped onto the dolar. i cant see this lasting very long. they have jumped from the fryer into the fire hey but that's just me dharma added to azk

#34 capgain55

capgain55

• Traders-Talk User
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

buying! right here, right now
dhamra

Went long HL today @ 5.25, may be a little early.

#35 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

folks this is an eye opener

dharma

Thanks for sharing

Added a bit to my core position in the metal today
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#36 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

you folks buying are gutsy here i did too but small kine and did some sellling too

#37 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:55 AM

today is my turn date, and i expect today to mark the low.
hourly divergences in gold/gld
waiting to see if it holds in the miners
if so, i will add margin.
dharma
i think it was ken who said today was merriman's date as well
buckle up
arms and legs in the vehicle

Regarding Merriman...fwiw, he had May 20th plus/minus 3 days for metals...we had that reversal Monday and it jived wth his turn date...that was my take..those turn dates plus/minus have always been reliable..for some move..a turn date is just that with Merriman..not necessarily a trend changer but it could be...his next turn is Jun 11-14..plus/minus 3.

One thing I'm seeing and not sure if anyone here is ..that silver is holding up better than gold..I noticed last week when silver hit 19.50 it created a point and figure buy...that was the first one since 2009..that shows demand is overcoming supply...the last few days action and even this morning I see it showing up over gold...despite this mornings pressure. So it might outperform gold on the next run up..fwiw

full moon next week (27th)..normally it means a bounce or an accerlation of the trend..plus/minus 1 day

TM

#38 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:17 AM

one more thing regarding Merriman from his forecast book..he says to look for a 22 month low in gold from May-Dec 2010...as a 200-300 pt decline is possible from the highs that preceded that trough...so we could have more downside here..or at least an intermediate top for gold. The next good low he said in his Dec's webcast was in August. TM

#39 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

Bought some NGD this am for a trade.
Peace
johngeorge

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

still in the bottoming process. i love all the gloominess. gets my juices flowing guys who have been wrong on the bull market calling for a 2-300 dollar correction you gotta love it. xau/hui showing hourly divergences from oversold i can wait dharma