topping

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

a-b-c rally from 52.46 finished at the high today - FWIW that is what Senor thinks happened.
abc wave 2 senor?

2 or B, either one could lead to a decline below GDX 52.46, go norte above yesterday's high and I am bullish, very well defined parameters here which I like mucho.

BSing away

Senor

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

a new day! gold is up 5 today. is the top in? your cycle top was yesterday and the thing had a reversal day! it is normal after a reversal day to trade into 50%of the range of the reversal day. i am about 70% long and the rest in cash. go up and i make $$$ go down and i am a buyer. that i know. i dont know if the top is in or not, i need more evidence. i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. what i do know is the fundsters were maxed out w/margin on silver, so the banksters raised margins. a neat trick i expect them to employ throughout the bull market. be advised. eventually it will be all cash. no leverage. i am comfortable where i am. no matter what happens. i hope that you are taking notes of all the games being played. its all for positioning for the future. gold revaluation is coming to front and center stage. there is more and more talk of a gold standard. of course the implementation of that should have occurred before the debt crises, but here we are. gold revaluation puts dollar/fiat holders in the poor house. much the same as when roosevelt did it. back then the dollar was valued @$20 an oz then he took all the gold and revalued it to $35 an oz , effectively cutting pp almost in 1/2. if you keep watching all the wiggles and reversals etc you will miss the boat. then when gold goes to 5k you will be talking about the one that got away. anyway, stubaby is the best elliottican i have seen . his counts are clear. elliott wave is a pea shooter for almost all. elliott died broke. prechter has been wrong on everything for more than a decade. ride the bull , when there is nothing but blue skies, put on your sell hat. until then its all sound and fury. if you are watching your account and all the daily fluctuations , you will snake yourself out of your positions. my account made new highs yesterday, thankyou dharma what ever happened to wxman?

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

no bs doing some buying of the silvers. this doesnt feel finished to me , if i am wrong i bail. if not i ride dharma

#24 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

We should see the dollar decline start to accelerate soon if things work out as I'm planning and hoping... Before what should be a parabolic top in gold coming sometime in the next several weeks, I wouldn't at all be be surprised by a break by the Dollar below its early 2008 low (that will turn out to be a false break) before it finally begins a bear market rally and gold on the flip side goes into a major bull market correction (a la 15-25% decline). As I said earlier, people are not talking about the Dollar yet - and until they do and get really concerned, it's not going to put in a big rally...and likewise, the demand for gold will not cease until that happens. I think it will happen and we are entering that window where anywhere in say the next 13 weeks it should technically happen. Of course, things should get parabolic before the bottom in dollar and top in gold that I speak of - if history is any guide..

Edited by alysomji, 25 March 2011 - 11:27 PM.

"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#25 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:50 AM

We should see the dollar decline start to accelerate soon if things work out as I'm planning and hoping...

Before what should be a parabolic top in gold coming sometime in the next several weeks, I wouldn't at all be be surprised by a break by the Dollar below its early 2008 low (that will turn out to be a false break) before it finally begins a bear market rally and gold on the flip side goes into a major bull market correction (a la 15-25% decline).

As I said earlier, people are not talking about the Dollar yet - and until they do and get really concerned, it's not going to put in a big rally...and likewise, the demand for gold will not cease until that happens. I think it will happen and we are entering that window where anywhere in say the next 13 weeks it should technically happen. Of course, things should get parabolic before the bottom in dollar and top in gold that I speak of - if history is any guide..

alysomji:

We're on the same wavelength:

http://www.traders-t...?...st&p=568589

stubaby

#26 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

This will be muy interesting, Senor is smelling a grane dollar low, long EUO (double Euro short) from 17.85 and long the Yen double short (YCS from 14.73). Yen I am muy confident of finale top, Euro I am throwing some jabs. BSing away Senor

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

Interesting Senor: what makes you so confident of the Yen's final demise? From a fundamental standpoint there continue to be some pressures on it to strengthen, though much of that depends on the willingness to print in earnest but is suspect your reasons are technical. Please share I bought UUP for the first time in a long time yesterday but i have been long yen since 2003

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

Interesting Senor: what makes you so confident of the Yen's final demise?
From a fundamental standpoint there continue to be some pressures on it to strengthen, though much of that depends on the willingness to print in earnest
but is suspect your reasons are technical. Please share
I bought UUP for the first time in a long time yesterday
but i have been long yen since 2003

The incredible, beautiful, muy bueno long term finishing Ewave pattern amigo, a thing of beauty to Senor's old eyes. And of course the reversal we've had since the el spiko terminator run the week before. How many ways can I spell D O N E?

NO BS

Senor

#29 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

well that spike was on no volume so i am not as convinced the ewave pattern i need to see. I am of the opinion that it could go to 70 before collapsing

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:18 AM

well that spike was on no volume so i am not as convinced
the ewave pattern i need to see. I am of the opinion that it could go to 70 before collapsing

is cool, differing opinions make markets muy interesting

Senor