• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#281 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

dharma et all:

Taking another swipe at AEM at the open today - stopped out on my last foray with a small loss at $42.50.

http://stockcharts.c...49782&r=510.png

stubaby

stubaby, i see what you are looking @, i like to see daily divergences. yesterdays, decline took out the divergences, i suspect we have one more lower low. however , if you are willing to sit w/it . it should be a big winner. this is a beat up major. from the 08lows to the recent highs, it has traced more than .618 correction.
dharma

#282 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

dharma et all:

Taking another swipe at AEM at the open today - stopped out on my last foray with a small loss at $42.50.

http://stockcharts.c...49782&r=510.png

stubaby

stubaby, i see what you are looking @, i like to see daily divergences. yesterdays, decline took out the divergences, i suspect we have one more lower low. however , if you are willing to sit w/it . it should be a big winner. this is a beat up major. from the 08lows to the recent highs, it has traced more than .618 correction.
dharma

dharma:

That's the plan - will add when we get that lower low w/divergences and then "sit"

stubaby

#283 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

i am using the 2008 decline as a fractal to determine where we are going. i have turns tomorrow, the 16, 23, 28bradley and 29 are all astro dates.
using this 2008 fractal i see the bottom @the earliest in feb , but probably march . 1443-1460. can this all be nonsense, you bet. but , this is what i am using. i think we are bottoming here. and will have a wave 4 bounce.
notice that tomorrow is dec delivery and there are still quite a few folks that appear to have open positions=they are taking delivery. i fully expect @some time there will be a gap between physical and paper gold.
keep in mind the sovereign debt crises has not been solved , nothing has changed . in fact what i see deposits in countries like greece have left the country. this is very significant. it starts as a run and gallops into insolvent banks. markets have ebb and flow and until we are in the parabolic, this will be the case, bashing gold bugs is a bankster sport. always remember buy weakness and sell strength. of course this time i didnt do that, but its not my favorite acitivity, but i dont mind sitting and waiting. i have no debt and some money in the bank to meet my obligations . so i can wait. now folks w/leverage, that is a different story.
the sucking sound of deflation is a constant. the size of cb obligations is enormous. change is upon us. lets hope not @the expense of our rights.
dharma

Hi Dharma,
FWIW Merriman said that we have the most powerful Level 1 signatures between Dec 18-20th...this applies to the markets in general and most likely metals...my guess is if we are falling into it which we are..we would reverse at least a short term pop minimum.....otherwise its an accerlation..
TM

hi traderama, thanks for the update on rays work. when one studies the planets and their influences the field is vast. and it always amazes me the influences they produce for us on earth. i dont see what he sees, or @least i dont think that i do. i see this move continuing until the 23rd. i dont think the lows are in, or the bottom is in place. in elliott terms we have finished wave 3. this is 4. the main point is hulbert reported .03% are bullish, that is a miniscule figure. that figure came out before the massacre of wednesday/thursday. the elephants are making the bugs lose money and faith in the 11 year bull. has the debt crises been solved? has anything changed. one has to remember why they are on the back of the bull. he is an ornery creature trying to buck everyone off. continually analyzing and asking questions is a good thing as long as you dont lose sight of the big picture. i have said for a while volatility is going to be increasing, and it has. and i am saying again volatility is going to continue increasing. the market is going to become untradeable. w/hundreds of dollar swings. get mentally prepared.
my questions are who was buying when the cbs were dumping below 300?!!!
who is selling to the cbs over 1l???? now we hear who the buyers are , but we never hear who the sellers are!!!
the cbs will be increasing their buy programs on the way up, they are no better than joe trader. @the top , those who have any $$$ left will be all in. i am well aware of the arguments for gold remaining @a permanently high plateau. of course it will overshoot its value and therein lies the problem. dont fall in love , yes its a fantastic story $$$for 5k years. its still a market!an insurance policy in these times.
watch wti here, it appears to be forming an inverse h&s pattern , forming the right shoulder now.
if you manage a core position, then remember it is not to be touched until we are well into the parabolic
like everyone else i have an opinion and i dont know of course, but i think we are 3-5years from the dissolution of this present financial system. the emperor is butt naked. the system is financially broke
dharma
ps traderama, when you have some time , drop me a pm and we can talk

Hi Dharma...I'm taking a break from cooking now..(still in the mountains enjoying the peace and serenity.. :D )...and saw this post...for some reason I can't access messages with anyone on TT and I have sent the administration here an emailing asking why but no response. So feel free to email me at tradermama@yahoo.com

I'm only peaking here and there on the market as my family is up with us to celebrate and early Xmas, but am paying attention on gold/silver especially. I agree with what you are saying..and if the lows of October break..then I'll be adding to my core position when I see some bottoming..which I do believe we will see it within a couple of months if we do break the Oct lows.

Best wishes,
TM

#284 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

sellers are likely the large miners and their friends hoping to drop the price of all the juniors so they can gobble them up as tiny morsels

i am using the 2008 decline as a fractal to determine where we are going. i have turns tomorrow, the 16, 23, 28bradley and 29 are all astro dates.
using this 2008 fractal i see the bottom @the earliest in feb , but probably march . 1443-1460. can this all be nonsense, you bet. but , this is what i am using. i think we are bottoming here. and will have a wave 4 bounce.
notice that tomorrow is dec delivery and there are still quite a few folks that appear to have open positions=they are taking delivery. i fully expect @some time there will be a gap between physical and paper gold.
keep in mind the sovereign debt crises has not been solved , nothing has changed . in fact what i see deposits in countries like greece have left the country. this is very significant. it starts as a run and gallops into insolvent banks. markets have ebb and flow and until we are in the parabolic, this will be the case, bashing gold bugs is a bankster sport. always remember buy weakness and sell strength. of course this time i didnt do that, but its not my favorite acitivity, but i dont mind sitting and waiting. i have no debt and some money in the bank to meet my obligations . so i can wait. now folks w/leverage, that is a different story.
the sucking sound of deflation is a constant. the size of cb obligations is enormous. change is upon us. lets hope not @the expense of our rights.
dharma

Hi Dharma,
FWIW Merriman said that we have the most powerful Level 1 signatures between Dec 18-20th...this applies to the markets in general and most likely metals...my guess is if we are falling into it which we are..we would reverse at least a short term pop minimum.....otherwise its an accerlation..
TM

hi traderama, thanks for the update on rays work. when one studies the planets and their influences the field is vast. and it always amazes me the influences they produce for us on earth. i dont see what he sees, or @least i dont think that i do. i see this move continuing until the 23rd. i dont think the lows are in, or the bottom is in place. in elliott terms we have finished wave 3. this is 4. the main point is hulbert reported .03% are bullish, that is a miniscule figure. that figure came out before the massacre of wednesday/thursday. the elephants are making the bugs lose money and faith in the 11 year bull. has the debt crises been solved? has anything changed. one has to remember why they are on the back of the bull. he is an ornery creature trying to buck everyone off. continually analyzing and asking questions is a good thing as long as you dont lose sight of the big picture. i have said for a while volatility is going to be increasing, and it has. and i am saying again volatility is going to continue increasing. the market is going to become untradeable. w/hundreds of dollar swings. get mentally prepared.
my questions are who was buying when the cbs were dumping below 300?!!!
who is selling to the cbs over 1l???? now we hear who the buyers are , but we never hear who the sellers are!!!
the cbs will be increasing their buy programs on the way up, they are no better than joe trader. @the top , those who have any $$$ left will be all in. i am well aware of the arguments for gold remaining @a permanently high plateau. of course it will overshoot its value and therein lies the problem. dont fall in love , yes its a fantastic story $$$for 5k years. its still a market!an insurance policy in these times.
watch wti here, it appears to be forming an inverse h&s pattern , forming the right shoulder now.
if you manage a core position, then remember it is not to be touched until we are well into the parabolic
like everyone else i have an opinion and i dont know of course, but i think we are 3-5years from the dissolution of this present financial system. the emperor is butt naked. the system is financially broke
dharma
ps traderama, when you have some time , drop me a pm and we can talk

#285 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

i see divergences on the all charts below the daily

#286 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

gold firm pretty much all day. 1603 and the round #is the barrier. sentiment is quite bullish, of course like any indicator it could remain that way for awhile waiting dharma