seeking a bottom!

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#231 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

standing by thinking we see a 2 week high into full moon, then sharp correction before a run into march

#232 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

the board died?
is it the tr?
indecision?
lack of interest?

dharma

dharma,

this is a great and usefyl thread!!!
Just sometimes people need to attend to other things, so be patient, please.

I check this tread every day at least a couple of times and will contribute more once I got the time (next week I hope)
Also, with PMs going up, we just sit there smiling.

gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#233 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

standing by
thinking we see a 2 week high into full moon, then sharp correction before a run into march

dougie

I am in your camp and lightened up on recent strength. Looking for a high soon if we have not already seen it. Will see. Moving to more physical on weakness and less paper this year.
Peace
johngeorge

#234 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

no cb holds silver i chart silver none of my work is in silver it is a very volatile metal when silver makes its final top , it will not be pretty.(this is obviously down the road) just a heads up gold yes we are overbought, miners are not. so some kind of consolidation or correction is in the cards i have quite a bit of action (turns in the market this month) the mo does not change -buy weakness, sell strength. it seems that 12 will be unveiling of all the forces that have been taking place. ben stands ready to unload another qe. europe has quite few sick brothers and sisters. either the sick ones leave the euro or they go belly up. and to top it all off its an election year. neither front runner is inspirational. i dont know if either respects the constitution. the incumbent has shown that he doesnt. the military detention act passed 1/1/12. we are definitely in a recognition in the gold market. lets see how it translates to price! the miners have a year long consolidation dharma

#235 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

Well I sold the GDXJ, up 33%, in 6 trading days is good enough for me. Sold GDX also, as well as 1/2 of trading Silver position. Good trading to all, -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#236 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

if gold hits 4500 what will the silver price be
alf field takes a whack @his prediction using e wave
http://www.jsmineset...lver-discovery/

dharma

#237 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

dharma

That would actually go in line with Merriman's cycle of silver being in a 3 yr new cycle with the first half of the cycle being bullish.
TM

#238 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

typical bull action make hourly divergences from overbought, then make stronger oscillator readings taking out the divergences. above 1764 and the market is getting ready to test the resistance in the 1800 area. it is pretty stiff resistance, i think it takes more than one try to take it out. lots of turn in feb. full moon tuesday. dharma

#239 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

dharma

dharma,

Is it the right time to change to a new thread, "seeking a bottom" sounds a bit pessimistic.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#240 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

Jim Sinclair Interviewed By Metallwoche.de February 2, 2012, at 7:04 pm LINK
Peace
johngeorge