seeking a bottom!

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

w/the 685 billion cash injection today by the ecb, this is larger than qe2 was , and it is all once. the backdrop is being set.

i have thought that @some point physical gold/paper gold would be more loosely tied
well in the far east its happening
http://www.commodity...-44566-3-1.html

if there are any holders of jag-Dec. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Jaguar Mining holder BI Partners urges voiding of standstill, confidentiality pacts with Shandong, while reporting an 8.5% stake in the company.

Holder says voiding of the pacts would permit Shandong to communicate directly to the board, advisors and shareholders

NOTE: On Nov. 16, Jaguar confirmed it had received a $9.30/shr offer from Shandong and said it had begun exploring alternatives"

i expect chesapeake gold to be taken over too. stubaby using the weakness to add there

dharma

#22 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

w/the 685 billion cash injection today by the ecb, this is larger than qe2 was , and it is all once. the backdrop is being set.

i have thought that @some point physical gold/paper gold would be more loosely tied

if there are any holders of jag-Dec. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Jaguar Mining holder BI Partners urges voiding of standstill, confidentiality pacts with Shandong, while reporting an 8.5% stake in the company.

Holder says voiding of the pacts would permit Shandong to communicate directly to the board, advisors and shareholders

NOTE: On Nov. 16, Jaguar confirmed it had received a $9.30/shr offer from Shandong and said it had begun exploring alternatives"

i expect chesapeake gold to be taken over too. stubaby using the weakness to add there

dharma

Yep - a move out of the declining wedge wll be explosive for chesapeake!

I will add on the breakout above the wedge!

stubaby B)

Happy Holidays to you and your family dharma!

#23 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Jesse's Cafe Americain

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

dharma

Yep - a move out of the declining wedge wll be explosive for chesapeake!

I will add on the breakout above the wedge!

stubaby B)

Happy Holidays to you and your family dharma!

stubaby-yes, the declining wedge is a sign that the decline in this issue is coming to an end for now. we have exchanged some information on this issue, fundamentally its prospects look great. studying chart patterns is essential.
happy holidays to you and yours stubaby.
dharma

#25 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

Seeking a bottom! KWN Interviews Pierre Lassonde who is looking for a gold bottom in the $1500's. LINK

Edited by johngeorge, 22 December 2011 - 10:27 AM.

Peace
johngeorge

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

watching 1603 for clues. so far we are above the lows. the market remains under pressure, in spite of the fundamental backdrop. i couldnt find the latest gold sentiment. but the market has fallen so i imagine its lower then the .03% reported by hulbert. so, either we are in a bottoming pattern here or we break to new lows. tomorrow i have an astro turn. for obvious reasons, i think it will be up. dharma

Edited by dharma, 22 December 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

though sentiment surveys are weak to say the least, inflows are NOT
http://www.bloomberg...er=.GLDTONS:IND

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

i rarely understand what you are saying!
the bank ponzi scheme has stretched to its max, they are unwilling to keep lending each other money. so , in spite draghi saying they wont inflate they printed more than qe2 and injected it all in the system in a day. and yet it is having little effect.
in the end its not going to be the blips on your computer screen that represents money. remember banks, lots of banks are going to fail. its going to be how much gold/silver do you own. this has not escaped everyone. the worlds largest buyer of gold, india. has been through this many times. so have the chinese. buying physical will continue to be robust and @some point in the process i expect it to be mucher higher than the quoted paper gold price. there is lots of paper gold. all in the fullness of time
dharma

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:29 PM

europe inspite of the huge infusion of capital is close to the edge. folks are thinking if europe has more turmoil, the dollar will be the beneficiary of that. which if a weekly dollar chart is an indication is looking for a move to the top of the triangle. which , could put pressure on gold . now gold stocks are not overvalued as they were in 08, but it doesnt mean that they cant take a lickin. this is the headwinds the gold market is running into and will be a theme until something happens dharma

#30 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:29 AM

not sure what i said was all that hard to understand
what part did you not understand?
inflows to gld near record highs while price is falling...

i rarely understand what you are saying!
the bank ponzi scheme has stretched to its max, they are unwilling to keep lending each other money. so , in spite draghi saying they wont inflate they printed more than qe2 and injected it all in the system in a day. and yet it is having little effect.
in the end its not going to be the blips on your computer screen that represents money. remember banks, lots of banks are going to fail. its going to be how much gold/silver do you own. this has not escaped everyone. the worlds largest buyer of gold, india. has been through this many times. so have the chinese. buying physical will continue to be robust and @some point in the process i expect it to be mucher higher than the quoted paper gold price. there is lots of paper gold. all in the fullness of time
dharma