• 9,614 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

working the sq of 41 here! like to see it close above there. dharma

#12 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Lets see if we can clear the low from March 6th (494.35) on HUI, then recapture 500 - good start off of Thursday's lows - but need to see more in the days ahead to confirm end of corrective - otherwise this is just a countertrend move.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$HUI&p=30&yr=0&mn=3&dy=1&i=p94078093609&a=259871924&r=6670.png

stubaby B)

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Senor: "IMO we go up hard norte, take out last weeks lows and I may go short." you mean if we were to take out last weeks lows, watch out below, correct?

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Senor:
"IMO we go up hard norte, take out last weeks lows and I may go short."
you mean if we were to take out last weeks lows, watch out below, correct?

si, any where close to gold 1662 and silver 32.25 I really do not want to see

PURE BS

Senor

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Senor:
"IMO we go up hard norte, take out last weeks lows and I may go short."
you mean if we were to take out last weeks lows, watch out below, correct?

si, any where close to gold 1662 and silver 32.25 I really do not want to see

PURE BS

Senor

i have a fib arc on my chart the 50% fib has been holding well in the gold market, which was last weeks lows, it would spell trouble if that was taken out. i dont expect that to happen, but it seems we are , for traders , giving exit points. i think that we could have just finished a major correction in gold!
dharma

Edited by dharma, 02 April 2012 - 12:18 PM.

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

indian jewelry strike ends
http://www.mineweb.c...e...&pid=102055
dharma

#17 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Nice timing with the strike.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#18 leocleoc

leocleoc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Folks please use the quote to reply feature sparingly. I'm wearing out the wheel on my mouse reading your great posts! As always we can use more cowbell.

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

todays stewart is a keeper. its a reminder that this market is going to do what it does when it does it. could be frustrating if one get impatient, or wants it to happen in their time frame. having seen this act before, and nothing is new, its why good techniques work. institutional money wakes up one day, and starts investing in the miners, we are not there yet. when that happens, there is a shift. it is why i dont trade, i as a person have limitations. i have bills, things i want to do to prepare my house for self sufficiency etc. so i need this to happen before the [bleeeep] hits the fan. i know that. i also know having seen several parabolics, they are not rational, and they will go higher than i think (my #is 6k) so why get in a huff @1677??? so now i am watching the sq fo 41 will it close above that #? in the scheme of things, it is being caught in a moment. now where i want to reside. take a look @ a chart of aapl. or the nasdaq going back long enough to 1999. this is all about sovereign debt. end of story. sovereigns, either renege or inflate the debt away. they have been inflating, they will continue to inflate. its a process. it takes time. lots of time. bull markets dont just end w/a whimper! they end w/everyone wanting whatever it is @the top!!!
http://www.321gold.c...n_s_040312.html
one needs saintly patience. in retrospect, when you look @ achart of past parabolics, you dont know what the day to day market action was like, being involved in this one, now you know! i dont know when this thing goes vertical, but it will .
gold has been money for 5k years, what a story, its the ultimate story. ever wonder what the story was w/tulip bulbs.?
dharma

#20 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

todays stewart is a keeper. its a reminder that this market is going to do what it does when it does it. could be frustrating if one get impatient, or wants it to happen in their time frame. having seen this act before, and nothing is new, its why good techniques work. institutional money wakes up one day, and starts investing in the miners, we are not there yet. when that happens, there is a shift. it is why i dont trade, i as a person have limitations. i have bills, things i want to do to prepare my house for self sufficiency etc. so i need this to happen before the [bleeeep] hits the fan. i know that. i also know having seen several parabolics, they are not rational, and they will go higher than i think (my #is 6k) so why get in a huff @1677??? so now i am watching the sq fo 41 will it close above that #? in the scheme of things, it is being caught in a moment. now where i want to reside. take a look @ a chart of aapl. or the nasdaq going back long enough to 1999. this is all about sovereign debt. end of story. sovereigns, either renege or inflate the debt away. they have been inflating, they will continue to inflate. its a process. it takes time. lots of time. bull markets dont just end w/a whimper! they end w/everyone wanting whatever it is @the top!!!
http://www.321gold.c...n_s_040312.html
one needs saintly patience. in retrospect, when you look @ achart of past parabolics, you dont know what the day to day market action was like, being involved in this one, now you know! i dont know when this thing goes vertical, but it will .
gold has been money for 5k years, what a story, its the ultimate story. ever wonder what the story was w/tulip bulbs.?
dharma

dharma, i think it is GAME over for gold anf gold stocks. They have broken key levels becasue they were correlated to the gold price and the fortunes of inflation. But the economy has recovered but the earnings are once again starting to slow down, so deflation once again appears to be winning the great game. I bid you good day and wish you well, I hope we will all be ok in preparation for what is coming and the collapse of CHINA.