above 1805 and its game on

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

this is the kind of infighting i am looking for until some time in february, until the trend reasserts itself. something i like gets taken to the shed , then i am a buyer. otherwise i sit carving out a bottom here. the bigger the base, the larger the move out of the base. if you are a trader, have @it. dharma and you thought bull markets are easy! well they are in the parabolic

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

sentiment figures are still quite supportive. hgnsi is -12.5% the gold timers are quite negative as long as 1600 holds, the possibility of the bottom being in is a reality the miners still have that W bottom=indicating bottom. you can see in the charts of the banksters and the bankster indexes reflation taking place the japanese appear to be getting more aggressive in this regard. the mountain of debt keeps growing. keynes is @the helm of the world cbs lots of patience required dharma

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

gold's main cycle is the 8.6 yr cycle
which breaks down into the 4.3 year
the 34 month cycle (dividing by 2=17 month cycle
then there is the 11.33 month cycle low.
all of these cycles come in , in essentially the 1st quarter of 13
that said , sentiment is in the garbage can, where it has been. note the markings on the chart , w/sentiment as the bottom chart. potential h&s pattern in the gold market http://www.graceland...n15hulbert2.png bulls climb a wall of worry
i do think alfs count is essentially the right idea. it will all take shape into the 21-22 month cycle highs
no one said bulls are easy, if they were , everyone would be rich which is not the case
patience
dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

while back i pointed out aapl parabolic move. it has been very instructive. watching the action, is how parabolics end tom mcclelland had done a study of aapl compared to the appl of its day rca. that was some months back for me nothing is proven until the 1800is in the rear view mirror dharma

#25 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

while back i pointed out aapl parabolic move. it has been very instructive. watching the action, is how parabolics end
tom mcclelland had done a study of aapl compared to the appl of its day rca. that was some months back
for me nothing is proven until the 1800is in the rear view mirror
dharma

your point about parabolics raises an interesting question in e-wave theory: how does e-wave analysis explain TREND INVERSION ?

it seems that the basic logic of e-wave is that, for any given equity, the primary trend directionally is always UP -- until they start to die.

when does this happen ? for example, if AAPL has seen its forever ATH, does this mean that TREND INVERSION iis now taking place, and AAPL's primary trend is down ? does this happen only after a Grand Supercycle completes ? but if so, doesnt that contradict the idea of fractals being composed of infinite regressions?

something that has always puzzled me about e-wave theory ...

Edited by beta, 15 January 2013 - 03:03 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

while back i pointed out aapl parabolic move. it has been very instructive. watching the action, is how parabolics end
tom mcclelland had done a study of aapl compared to the appl of its day rca. that was some months back
for me nothing is proven until the 1800is in the rear view mirror
dharma

your point about parabolics raises an interesting question in e-wave theory: how does e-wave analysis explain TREND INVERSION ?

it seems that the basic logic of e-wave is that, for any given equity, the primary trend directionally is always UP -- until they start to die.

when does this happen ? for example, if AAPL has seen its forever ATH, does this mean that TREND INVERSION iis now taking place, and AAPL's primary trend is down ? does this happen only after a Grand Supercycle completes ? but if so, doesnt that contradict the idea of fractals being composed of infinite regressions?

something that has always puzzled me about e-wave theory ...

i dont know the answer it has always puzzled me as well . it implies the trend is always bullish, and corrections(even parabolics) are A_B_C corrections. and yet there is prechter lost in his own bearishness. fighting windmills for decades now
dharma

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

we took out the short down trend line yesterday maybe a back test over the next couple of days. then i think we test 1700 lots of cross currents in the market dharma lets see how much of their gold , the germans demand

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

this is a piece from 1965 where degaulle outlines the present situation in the usa monetary system
http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

dharma

#29 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

germany repatriating its gold???

this is a piece from 1965 where degaulle outlines the present situation in the usa monetary system
http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

it seems @this point the majority of the german repatriation comes from paris, a small amount from ny. as usual the germans and the french are @odds my work shows that 2013 is a bullish year for the pms. however, the 1st quarter has alot of cross currents. we could even see the 1520s broken to the downside. now, that everyone is aware of the 21-22month cycle highs in gold, i am becoming skeptical. but gann used and relied on the 60 year cycle . this should be a bullish year for commodities. of course we will see how this plays out. in the short term we took out the short term declining resistance and have been stuck in a range since. i do show highs on the 20th of this month . i will give it a couple of days on either side. the markets are toys. pictures painted by the real money. the bull will reassert itself @some point. of course most will shoot themselves in the foot before that occurs. leverage kills. i am a tic on the back of the bull. the largest %gains lie ahead. patience. a world of patience dharma

Edited by dharma, 17 January 2013 - 10:25 AM.