targeting

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Larger one just opened es to 1505.25 min.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

expansion to 1506.25+- now.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

My ST timing models are all flashing buy Z. I see a test and pull back today from 1510 only minor but will cover the bombs there and buy that dip. More here to the upside than many think me thinks! Topping around the 6th. Thanks for sharing O

Edited by opinionated, 27 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Our R2 today is 1507 btw.

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

You bet O. You know me only if the bars talk do I say something either way. I am zero biased. I do not know where we are going except very high odds short term is all that concerns me. If the targeting piles up then that's where we are going with plus 80% odds. The rest can get you in trouble if you guess wrong and those time bombs even when your right sometimes. :D

#6 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Yes my friend we know each other to well, or well enough! And you did rub off a bit cause Im a short timer in the bombs. Will exit at 1510.50 no matter what then reasses. Once my account is rebuild I'll move to your suggested vehical!! O

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

a little retrace here likely before R2.

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Yes my friend we know each other to well, or well enough! And you did rub off a bit cause Im a short timer in the bombs. Will exit at 1510.50 no matter what then reasses. Once my account is rebuild I'll move to your suggested vehical!!

O

I am very happy to hear that O.

Now your talking!

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

When the hour held the pivot last night I am sure you felt good heheee.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Btw folks our main targeting is 3 levels With some Floating stuff but wont get into that. Our larger one is opened min target met and is biased higher for now. the middle as you saw expanded target to 1506.25 hit and now neutral. our intra-day smallest one is neutral it hit 4 in a row up following the big one but was to fast to post here. Now that things slowed a little I might be able to.