• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

Cowan's website - June 24, 2013

"Four and a half years ago, Cowan published Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory where he presented his independently discovered market cycle equation, based on the Square of Twelve. He used that equation, anchored 50 years in the past, to project the two cycle top dates shown below. In December, 2012 owners of CycleTimer software received his Market Forecast, which again forecast these exact dates as the top. That same newsletter included WD Gann's PricexDegree of the Moon's North Node used as price target. When these cycles and resistance lines met, circled below, the top was reached in both price and time."

Posted Image

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

I think Kirk uses cycle timer as part of his arsenal - Kirk, have missed your terrific calls lately - what are you up to?
best,
klh

#3 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

The problem I have with anyone who thinks they can predict the market, is that for every one prediction right they make, they hae made maybe 20 completely wrong, so arent relaiable. The technique is then to only refer to the good one which worked out and to market it for its predictive capabilities.

#4 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

Nearly two years before the recent stock market top (edit May 2011) Cowan published its expected date in Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory ...This cycle has special pentagonal significance only explained in Cowan's latest book. This cycle is due to return again in 2013 with even more profound consequences."

#5 Venatici

Venatici

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

Nearly two years before the recent stock market top (edit May 2011) Cowan published its expected date in Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory ...This cycle has special pentagonal significance only explained in Cowan's latest book. This cycle is due to return again in 2013 with even more profound consequences."

Lines like "Moon's North Node" and "Pentagonal Time Cycle..." immediately reeks of dung, a pile of it...

#6 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

Retrot: What does he see as the bottom? What are his predictions for the rest of this year? Thanks.

#7 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory

#8 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

Venatici's outstanding contributions to this forum

Lines like "Moon's North Node" and "Pentagonal Time Cycle..." immediately reeks of dung, a pile of it...

#9 Venatici

Venatici

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

Venatici's outstanding contributions to this forum

Fair enough. I understand your point.
I did not meant to criticize your person but that specific content you posted. And I maintain my view, the content posted at the link you show is worthless. It mixes bible quotations, vaguely mistic references with astrology (?). Yes enough said.
As for me, I never claimed to add amazing content to this forum.
Best regards,

#10 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

"the content posted at the link you show is worthless"

...my focus is on the book Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory not the website...obviously you missed the point...it is always interesting when one can rationalize criticism without reviewing or understanding the very substance of the matter he is critical of...
B)