Bought back: LONG SPX 1689

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Show me an SPX chart that suggests price to advance in here.

Edited by selecto, 12 August 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#22 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

This is high octane trading!!

I posted this before, and will be posting again to see if there is any interest in a sub service:

Gotta love "high octane trading".

When should we expect your subscription service? It's highly anticipated.

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Show me an SPX chart that suggests price to advance in here.

Mike I could but not until we resolve some serious issues below first and I feel more warm and fuzzy if the chart was in 2014. :lol:

As I said back when I posted my yearly target center your asking a lot out of this market past es 1693 this year. Even gave a gift of 12 more points to bail out for a while. At least until we resolve some lower issues we been discussing on the blog from 2 weeks ago. Too much to overcome for long

btw we expected a small bounce at our current intra-day poc for a couple points here 83.25+- but target is likely before 5:15 79.25+-1

Edited by zoropb, 12 August 2013 - 11:41 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#24 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Bought back: LONG SPX 1689, New highs coming
I have a 10 point stop. Looks like FED did a footsave again.

Back to long, looking for new highs, 1720.

you are the MAN!
you nailed it so far. Hats off!!! :clap:

Автор, пиши исчо!

Edited by alexnewbee, 12 August 2013 - 11:44 AM.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#25 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

Stops in place.

Nope, this is just another low volume whipsaw.

Here is what will be interesting. Last week, every single day, the market sold off into the European close at 11:30 EST and rallied right after it to about 2 pm, at which point it stalled.

Today it rallied into Euopean close from the open. ( which happened to be a gap down, and the whole rally brought the market to unchanged )... will be interesting to see if the pattern changes and in what way.

Lets see. I think we see some mid month buying in here. I had it the stops in plaice, just in the case I am wrong.

#26 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Bought back: LONG SPX 1689, New highs coming

you are the MAN!
you nailed it so far. Hats off!!! :clap:

Автор, пиши исчо!

Lets see. I have the levels and risk parameters well set.

I liked the reversal first thing this am, after overnight was below, is bullish start to week.

My sense is the FED is not yet ready to throw it in the towel.

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

I wanted to clarify if anyone wants to peg me a bear or bull at any time. I have 5 active levels going and in fact trade 3 of them and sometimes all at once. With 2 more larger ones as a bigger guide. SO I could be bearish on larger ones while I trade front months on smaller level bullish. I am neither bull nor bear just go where odds are based on my work on those levels and adjusted risk for each. I have zero emotion its pure numbers and could give a rats behind what we do as long as my work is hitting on all cylinders for my members and myself.

Edited by zoropb, 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#28 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

I posted this before, and will be posting again to see if there is any interest in a sub service:

Gotta love "high octane trading".

When should we expect your subscription service? It's highly anticipated.

I want to make some really good calls before going down the sub route. That way I can change more, like £500 per month. If I am good and can offer a money back guarantee (ie if the call is not proven correct over a given month).

I want to be the best trader around here first.

I got a lot of stick for my long back in May, and my melt up call.

I didn't read it anywhere, It was my own work.

Edited by fluid, 12 August 2013 - 11:51 AM.

#29 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

I wanted to clarify if anyone wants to peg me a bear or bull at any time. I have 5 active levels going and in fact trade 3 of them and sometimes all at once. With 2 more larger ones as a bigger guide. SO I could be bearish on larger ones while I trade front months on smaller level bullish. I am neither bull nor bear just go where odds are based on my work on those levels and adjusted risk for each. I have zero emotion its pure numbers and could give a rats behind what we do as long as my work is hitting on all cylinders for my members and myself.

MT we are in a range IMO, unless the levels go. The most bears can hope for is a test bottom of range. The whole thing looks too clogged up IMO.

#30 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

Mike let me leave some room for a new high in Dec. Just got to take care of the mess below first at least.