gold now!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

thanks for the update senor. be sure you get to mckena beach i read everyone. i read them all w/a grain of salt. i read armstrong daily , jim rogers too. they are both calling for lower lows then i do my own work. i have found over the years, that most writers have their agenda, which may or may not make me money. so i am stuck thinking for my self and going by my work. yesterday afternoon -thursday is a solar/lunar eclipse for silver. silver @one point yesterday was down over a buck and then had a good rally off those lows. and it does look like a clear 5 on 15 minute and 30minute charts. gold too. silver appears to be leading. i have been thinking that there is a really good possibility that the 4.25 yr cycle for gold was hit june 28th. i did/do have possibilities for lows in oct/and now nov. yesterday could have been it. taking out the last lows. of 9/24 . this is week 14 from the june 28th lows , within the time band, although shorter for a low. what we need to see now is highs above 1434, if that happens we have a series of higher highs and higher lows. then we have signs of an upward trend. like everyone else the great market traders/investors get it wrong sometimes. like great golfers sometimes they hit it in the rough. how they get out of the rough separates the great golfers from amateurs. its the same w/ the greats. if the lows are in then we will see the greats adjust. while the parade of cheer leaders waving pom poms still call for the parabolic any second while gold crashes 700. fortunes have been lost , the big sharks are there gobbling up all the small parabola callers. and so it goes. as w/the fed meetings 1st way wrong way. the longer these guys stay entrenched , the harder it will be on the nation. waiting for the rise of a real 3rd party dharma

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

sure looks like an inverse h&s pattern on silver and the mining indexes dharma

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Dharma, seems like it's incredibly hard to find any gold bulls here, doesn't mean we cannot go to 1000 or lower but everyone seems bearish. I do not like the miner action so far today and if gold and silver give up over half their rallies that will not be good at all. Good closes, especially in the miners would be a nice plus. Senor

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

senor, agree , trying to get sentiment figures, my guess is folks short this a good ways up. miners still acting poorly dharma

#15 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm not "bearish" I want to be long. But I have a position and for now it's Cash. Long after the faster traders are in, when gold has an intermediate uptrend going I'll join up on the long side. Guys trading on hourly and daily signals are moving too fast for me.

Love to keep an eye on the board though and see what folks are thinking.

Dharma, seems like it's incredibly hard to find any gold bulls here, doesn't mean we cannot go to 1000 or lower but everyone seems bearish. I do not like the miner action so far today and if gold and silver give up over half their rallies that will not be good at all. Good closes, especially in the miners would be a nice plus.

Senor

In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

no follow through and the miners act like garbage. lots of different currents working on the market as we come into the big cycle lows. dharma

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

no follow through and the miners act like garbage.
lots of different currents working on the market as we come into
the big cycle lows.
dharma

si, miners act muy malo, 5-day gold DSI is 32.8% Bulls, 10-day at 36.8% Bulls. many miners at area of June lows, so we could lebel this a retest IF we get a rally from this area, we see, I am very, very cautious here

Senor

#18 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

gold acted well past 2 days..and in fact surprised me w/ strength.... but now the acid test...if it sells off violently in the next 2 sessions than 1270 will be breached w/ conviction..daily/wkly are bearishly poised...OTOH if gold finds buyers now, we would almost be sure that 2+ yr old bear market has ended....we will see.. do not follow miners..tell is SLV..miners would delink from PMs for quite a while

Edited by andiron, 04 October 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

i am leaning more and more towards the bear ended in june. that being said i am cautious in here. i dont care much what i think.
i have to follow the market. granted this could very well be the C of 2 of 1 and thus all the signs we see are quite normal. the fibs indicate that to be the case. so does market sentiment= HGNSI fell 20 points yesterday to -26.70 and MarketVane’s BC fell 3 points to 28%, or just 5 points from its low that was hit on October 1st. the present market has the feel of the 08 lows . the only thing lacking is the explosion to the upside that occurred then. waiting for confirmation. i do think the last 2 years of bear has changed the psychology of this market, that is evidenced in the sentiment figures. folks will short this thing all the way up .
hadik and the gann guy , based on the 40 and 60 yr cycles have oct 9th as the low date for wave 2
here is the replay of the gann guys webinar from yesterday http://www.ganngloba...c5ed27096f38510
dharma

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

tell is slv?