Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

hadiks low is late october I think

#22 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

tell is slv?

Perhaps the big gap and fib support Silver has reached....
Posted Image
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#23 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Also this... note how silver (slv) is staying in the green part of the cloud after breaking about the red cloud last summer, this combined with the diverging money flow is positive.
http://stockcharts.c...80906009058.png
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#24 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Note on this chart that SlV has moved up much more than gold relative to its previous highs, another analyst mentioned in the past a divergence in gold and silver is something to watch. It has also gapped down into its low which may be an exhaustion gap. The current pattern on this hourly is looking like a bull flag...
http://bigcharts.mar...&mocktick=1.png

Edited by Russ, 04 October 2013 - 12:26 PM.

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

not highly confident but I thought the new rally high in gold early on may have completed 5 up from 1276, if correct this should be a near term correction that ends aroung 1300, that of course is "if" the five up count is correct, we see Senor

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

not highly confident but I thought the new rally high in gold early on may have completed 5 up from 1276, if correct this should be a near term correction that ends aroung 1300, that of course is "if" the five up count is correct, we see

Senor

that is how i am counting it and this is a wave 2. and the fibs so far seem to support that . silver should take over the lead. i read over the weekend, the platinum miners in SA are going to strike.
here is the gann guys presentation on gold/silver http://www.ganngloba...cfac263e84696b3

dharma

some thoughts
Sprott Resources has teamed up with the largest Chinese Gold miner, Zijin Mining, to form a global mining fund with an initial target of $500 Million in acquisitions. $500 Mln could easily take a few of the better advanced-stage deposits off the market.

And on Sept. 6, China announced that it's all ready to make oil trades using the Yuan rather than the U.S. dollar with any nation caring to do so... the Dollar has since fallen from 81.467 to 79.73. And on the following day, Sept. 7, China made an agreement with Russia that it can buy all the oil it desires from Russia without any limitations using the Yuan instead of the Dollar..

gold stock volumes have been collapsing on this decline
eg
There's 15-20% short interest in many names... an example would be ANV with 20.1% of the shares shorted and that percentage probably grew since last week.
china shanghai opens today after being closed last week
even though this is the indian festival buying season, i think it could very well be muted due to the bankster attacks

Edited by dharma, 07 October 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

not highly confident but I thought the new rally high in gold early on may have completed 5 up from 1276, if correct this should be a near term correction that ends aroung 1300, that of course is "if" the five up count is correct, we see

Senor

that is how i am counting it and this is a wave 2. and the fibs so far seem to support that . silver should take over the lead. i read over the weekend, the platinum miners in SA are going to strike.
here is the gann guys presentation on gold/silver http://www.ganngloba...cfac263e84696b3

dharma

some thoughts
Sprott Resources has teamed up with the largest Chinese Gold miner, Zijin Mining, to form a global mining fund with an initial target of $500 Million in acquisitions. $500 Mln could easily take a few of the better advanced-stage deposits off the market.

And on Sept. 6, China announced that it's all ready to make oil trades using the Yuan rather than the U.S. dollar with any nation caring to do so... the Dollar has since fallen from 81.467 to 79.73. And on the following day, Sept. 7, China made an agreement with Russia that it can buy all the oil it desires from Russia without any limitations using the Yuan instead of the Dollar..

eg
There's 15-20% short interest in many names... an example would be ANV with 20.1% of the shares shorted and that percentage probably grew since last week.
even though this is the indian festival buying season, i think it could very well be muted due to the bankster attacks

si amigo and "so far" it looks good but I need to stress that IMO there are NO EXCUSES here and I mean NONE as I currently see the wave count. Prices are either embarking on a rally to at least the 1450 area or if they undego a decline below 1300 the gates open wide IMO for a rapid descent to 1179 and maybe much lower, so I am bullish against 1300 but really do not want to see a decline below 1310, I think she goes norte but we will know very soon IMO

BSing away

Senor

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

Senor

dharma

some thoughts

eg

si amigo and "so far" it looks good but I need to stress that IMO there are NO EXCUSES here and I mean NONE as I currently see the wave count. Prices are either embarking on a rally to at least the 1450 area or if they undego a decline below 1300 the gates open wide IMO for a rapid descent to 1179 and maybe much lower, so I am bullish against 1300 but really do not want to see a decline below 1310, I think she goes norte but we will know very soon IMO

BSing away

Senor

did buy some NUGt with tight stops, will likely exit very fast on any modest decline from here, will only hold position if we have a good strong close.

Senor

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Senor

dharma

some thoughts

eg

BSing away

Senor

did buy some NUGt with tight stops, will likely exit very fast on any modest decline from here, will only hold position if we have a good strong close.

Senor

possible 5 up in XAU and HUI, still long NUGT and using HUI 221.50 as my exit level, if bullish this mining stock pullback needs to end very soon and turn strongly higher, muy importante trading here

Senor

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

for me there is a time band here till say mid november. if we can hold those 2ndary lows of oct 1 st or thereabouts then it will be clear the jun28th lows are the lows and the bottom is in. otherwise we probe lower for the bottom. @this juncture i cannot see anything conclusive either way. as i have posted the sentiment figures above, the correction has served its purpose and the bears rule supreme in the gold market. the dollar has been weak, but it is oversold in the short term. for a trader, not a time to make more than ripples. for an investor the oct 1 lows are something to buy against.ie. stops below that. and i am quite sure everyone is looking @those 2 lows as an area to run stops , then trap the bears. dont make waves meanwhile the wrangling continues. vix on the broads going higher, while the metals are quite sedate dharma