bottoming is a process

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#171 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,925 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

gold/silver charts look to be setting up for a possible decent trading bottom at least, key action and support area, especially in gold at 1296-1302 Senor

#172 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,925 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

FWIW gold looks lie a nice little 5-wave rally from 1305 to 1317 for wave i or a Senor

#173 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

FWIW gold looks lie a nice little 5-wave rally from 1305 to 1317 for wave i or a

Senor

yes, either one.
tomorrow is options expiration= no one is allowed to make money.
imo, the future of the gold market lies in the far east. the balance of economic power is shifting in that direction. between india and china they have about 1/2 the worlds population. they will both experience growing pains alng the way. china is still centrally run and controlled. the indian elections are very soon. a modi victory can shift the direction of that country.
here is a rupee/dollar chart. the dollar has broken support http://www.graceland...14mar25rup1.png
i also notice on the commodity charts. we are coming back to support and the oscillators are in areas where bottoms occur. so, i think the move for the complex, is being set up. russ' date could be spot on. things are shifting. lots and lots of spinning plates. seems to me, in this environment , stocks are priced to perfection. and i also notice the ipo market is red hot. its 2k revisited.
patience in here.
dharma

#174 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Families of young JPMorgan Chase workers who have experienced tragic deaths over the past four months, have been kept in the dark on many details, including the fact that the bank most likely held a life insurance policy on their loved one – payable to itself. Banks in the U.S., as well as other corporations, are allowed to make multi-billion dollar wagers that their profits from life insurance policies on employees will outstrip the cost of paying premiums and other fees. Early deaths help those wagers pay off. dharma

#175 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Families of young JPMorgan Chase workers who have experienced tragic deaths over the past four months, have been kept in the dark on many details, including the fact that the bank most likely held a life insurance policy on their loved one – payable to itself. Banks in the U.S., as well as other corporations, are allowed to make multi-billion dollar wagers that their profits from life insurance policies on employees will outstrip the cost of paying premiums and other fees. Early deaths help those wagers pay off.

dharma

dharma:

WOW - I had forgot about that! Poised as "key man policies"

stubaby B)

#176 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

the hgnsi was unchanged @10% yesterday market vane bullsih consensus -2 @48% dsi fell 10 @ 42% we have seen a healthy decline in sentiment= the market is not sold on a bullish stance folks run quickly gld added 4tons yesterday i like what i am seeing from the sentiment side looks to me like the metals have more work to do before the advance resumes keep in mind if this isa 2 , 2 nature is to correct a healthy amount of 1 @least .618 dont shoot yourself in the foot, be patient dharma

#177 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

how many are we talking about?

Families of young JPMorgan Chase workers who have experienced tragic deaths over the past four months, have been kept in the dark on many details, including the fact that the bank most likely held a life insurance policy on their loved one – payable to itself. Banks in the U.S., as well as other corporations, are allowed to make multi-billion dollar wagers that their profits from life insurance policies on employees will outstrip the cost of paying premiums and other fees. Early deaths help those wagers pay off.

dharma

#178 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,925 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

the hgnsi was unchanged @10% yesterday
market vane bullsih consensus -2 @48%
dsi fell 10 @ 42%
we have seen a healthy decline in sentiment= the market is not sold on a bullish stance folks run quickly
gld added 4tons yesterday
i like what i am seeing from the sentiment side
looks to me like the metals have more work to do before the advance resumes
keep in mind if this isa 2 , 2 nature is to correct a healthy amount of 1 @least .618
dont shoot yourself in the foot, be patient
dharma

silver single day DSI at 20% bulls yesterday, 5-day now down to 35%, negativity came back quickly

Senor

#179 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

the hgnsi was unchanged @10% yesterday
market vane bullsih consensus -2 @48%
dsi fell 10 @ 42%
we have seen a healthy decline in sentiment= the market is not sold on a bullish stance folks run quickly
gld added 4tons yesterday
i like what i am seeing from the sentiment side
looks to me like the metals have more work to do before the advance resumes
keep in mind if this isa 2 , 2 nature is to correct a healthy amount of 1 @least .618
dont shoot yourself in the foot, be patient
dharma

silver single day DSI at 20% bulls yesterday, 5-day now down to 35%, negativity came back quickly

Senor

it tells me the bulls are very nervous, and will run for cover immediately, the boat is still heavy on the short side. bears in bulls clothing.
maguire http://www.kingworld...ew_Maguire.html
dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 March 2014 - 01:29 PM.