take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

jet lagged just returned from a trip to rome and florence. so, taking it pretty easy. it seems the guys @kwn keep everyone on parabola now alert. markets take time to build confidence. i think this bottom will be faster than the one 99-01 but, very similar. the chorus from gs, ubs, jpm for 1050 now, is a fade. watch what they do , forget about what they say. clients. are bait. here and now the 1-2-3-6 montgofo are all in backwardation= supply is tight. last time this situation occurred was before the august rally. sentiment figures are not indicative of a 200 decline. and there are many other variables which dont support the view , crash now. even when the election in india is over there are many things that need to get sorted out. such as the 80-20 rule. it will take some time. modi getting elected is a big start in the right direction. its all a process. 200 rallies and 100 declines are the order of the day. keep your perspective and forget about the parabola for now, it is a few years away. right now the theme is get the rich. its world wide. it sucks. capitalism depends on folks w/great ideas, and putting that into play. jobs, gates, ellison, etc . dharma

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

jet lagged
just returned from a trip to rome and florence.
so, taking it pretty easy. it seems the guys @kwn keep everyone on parabola now alert. markets take time to build confidence. i think this bottom will be faster than the one 99-01 but, very similar. the chorus from gs, ubs, jpm for 1050 now, is a fade. watch what they do , forget about what they say. clients. are bait. here and now the 1-2-3-6 montgofo are all in backwardation= supply is tight. last time this situation occurred was before the august rally.
sentiment figures are not indicative of a 200 decline. and there are many other variables which dont support the view , crash now.
even when the election in india is over there are many things that need to get sorted out. such as the 80-20 rule. it will take some time. modi getting elected is a big start in the right direction. its all a process. 200 rallies and 100 declines are the order of the day. keep your perspective and forget about the parabola for now, it is a few years away.
right now the theme is get the rich. its world wide. it sucks. capitalism depends on folks w/great ideas, and putting that into play. jobs, gates, ellison, etc .
dharma

good to see you back amigo, I wrote below that I am in slow accumulation mode as I was in early December, feels like that type of grinding bottom to me, bueno secondary low developing in my view at the area of the .618 retracements. as always DYODD and this in simply an old hombres opinion and best guess

BSing away

Senor

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

jet lagged
so, taking it pretty easy. it seems the guys @kwn keep everyone on parabola now alert. markets take time to build confidence. i think this bottom will be faster than the one 99-01 but, very similar. the chorus from gs, ubs, jpm for 1050 now, is a fade. watch what they do , forget about what they say. clients. are bait. here and now the 1-2-3-6 montgofo are all in backwardation= supply is tight. last time this situation occurred was before the august rally.
sentiment figures are not indicative of a 200 decline. and there are many other variables which dont support the view , crash now.
even when the election in india is over there are many things that need to get sorted out. such as the 80-20 rule. it will take some time. modi getting elected is a big start in the right direction. its all a process. 200 rallies and 100 declines are the order of the day. keep your perspective and forget about the parabola for now, it is a few years away.
right now the theme is get the rich. its world wide. it sucks. capitalism depends on folks w/great ideas, and putting that into play. jobs, gates, ellison, etc .
dharma

good to see you back amigo, I wrote below that I am in slow accumulation mode as I was in early December, feels like that type of grinding bottom to me, bueno secondary low developing in my view at the area of the .618 retracements. as always DYODD and this in simply an old hombres opinion and best guess

BSing away

Senor

thanks, and that is all we ever do. the feds balance sheet keeps expanding. @some point something will give way. in the past the fed expanding its balance sheet =higher gold prices. risk management and money management are keys to getting through this period.
dharma

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

i dunno, I for one think JPM might be saying it as they see it

#5 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

jet lagged
dharma

BSing away

Senor

thanks, and that is all we ever do. the feds balance sheet keeps expanding. @some point something will give way. in the past the fed expanding its balance sheet =higher gold prices. risk management and money management are keys to getting through this period.
dharma

Santelli had a great factoid this morning on CNBS: In the last 25 years both the S&P and the national debt are up exactly the same amount - 516% Wow.

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

from what i am reading the premiums jumped in india to 70 from 35. yet, the paper market is still weak. the east is buying what gold comes onto the market. something doesnt add up. if demand is strong, how is it the price is weak!? perhaps we test the next fib #for support. maybe another week of probing the downside next week, then we see what takes place. i am looking for a strong rally once this decline happens dharma

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

oscillators are low, but not oversold bollinger bands on gold are pinched in and are the tightest in some time= move coming- which direction cots this weekend were very encouraging for the bulls its all painted pictures. when they lose control it will be a different ball game. the indian elections are over the results will not be known for another couple of weeks. sounds honest , and on the level. you never know. its why banks dont let u take out cash around the elections. folks buy votes. they are very poor. i am bullish , its my bent. when the bull reasserts itself???????????? soon i think i have been studying financial astrology for 10yrs or so, so i dont consider myself expert. folks w/alot more experience consider april 25th the event of a lifetime, we will see if it affects gold @all gofo is still negative out to 6mos. last time that happened we rallied to 1432 a look @the chart shows gold in a potential basing pattern, which has lasted some time. dharma

Edited by dharma, 20 April 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

added a little as we sit near the .618's BSing away Senor

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:12 AM

lots of turbulence here

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

HUI-GDX-XAU all now below the March 27 lows by a little, either C waves are ending or a 3rd wave down to test Dec low is underway BSing away Senor