take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

funny day, had the "feel" of a huge down day but at the worst HUI was only down about 4.5 points and closed 4 pts off the low above 219 (down 1/4 %!), yet again it felt like a huge drop was underway. So again we held the .618's, divergences "so far" and sentiment is pervasively bearish and perhaps even large "C" wave ending. Gotta love the game here Senor

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

sometimes those days that feel like huge down presage the real thng

#23 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

sometimes those days that feel like huge down presage the real thng

Dougie, the 5/5 2014 date on the GDX has to do with momentum symetry and we should see some volatility around this date. Can't post the chart since it was provided by a frind and was for my eyes only. Sorry.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

i am watching this friday as the formation of the cardinal square in the heavens reaches maximum symmetry. i suspect we reverse any time now. , but it could wait till monday.
the market feels so heavy. day after day of attempted drubbing. yet the miners were up and gold was only down a little bit. the masters are painting. the feeling is gold may never rise again, or it will be contained forever.
all this while the indian election is underway. during this time indian buyers activity is muted. this is a chart of indian bond yields http://graceland-upd...014apr22ir1.png . 9% yield , what would do to the economy here if yields were @9% . it tells me they have robust economic growth w/some inflation . here is a chart of australian inflation http://graceland-upd...014apr22au1.png. yes, i know its hard to believe they actually pay more for stuff down under. here in n.america we dont pay more for anything. just look @the government stats. gold is a world market. the buying @ this time is coming from the far east. it is in their blood and religion to own gold. its not based on who says what. they have been bent over enough times to just buy when prices seem cheap or low. the election results in india have a may 16th . result date. it may take a little time to sort out thereafter if a coalition is needed for majority. we will see if the mobsters get unseated. the long arm of the banksters cannot be discounted. the harvard graduate chidambaram has "connections"
its a tr in here, that i think will have its resolution soon. it may take may to resolve
dharma

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

for the possible bottoming scenario would not mind to see gold make a new low below 1277 and perhaps complete its wave "C" and the miners hold above yesterday's lows to give us a divergence there, we see Senor

#26 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

One more new low in Gold, and preferably today, is the worst case scenario short term. Got all of my fills in Gold but nothing in Silver. I want it near 19+/-10c.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

One more new low in Gold, and preferably today, is the worst case scenario short term. Got all of my fills in Gold but nothing in Silver. I want it near 19+/-10c.

boom! gold and GLD just eked out a marginal new low below April lows, so far HUI/GDX diverging nicely, now if bullish we should see gold start to rally nicely off this area and the miners lead the way higher - very critical juncture. If we instead fail badly and decline sharply here it could be very negative

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 22 April 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

boom! gold and GLD just eked out a marginal new low below April lows, so far HUI/GDX diverging nicely, now if bullish we should see gold start to rally nicely off this area and the miners lead the way higher - very critical juncture. If we instead fail badly and decline sharply here it could be very negative

BSing away

Senor

yes, gold /gld weak w/new lows, miners remain firm. we need to turn up soon to confirm the divergence
oscillators on hourlies still oversold.
gofo still in bullish posture.
dharma

nibbling

Edited by dharma, 22 April 2014 - 11:24 AM.

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

BSing away

Senor

yes, gold /gld weak w/new lows, miners remain firm. we need to turn up soon to confirm the divergence
oscillators on hourlies still oversold.
gofo still in bullish posture.
dharma

and all DSI silver 5-10-21 day sentiment readings at 15-19% Bulls, the ingredients are all there, now we wait for the price action to either confirm the recipe or the cake flops

Senor

#30 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

instead fail badly and decline sharply here it could be very negative agreed