• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:05 AM

This is alot like my observation of 2007, feds own report said the people withdrew and spent 8% of gdp out of home equity loans, in 2006-07. Reported inflation 3%. So economy was is in a running 11% collapse rate. US counts debt and inflation as gdp, lol. So now we have new +4.4% gdp contribution of obamacare debt, in ONE QUARTER, say it is just 8-10% on the year, plus inflation you are way exceeding the debt collapse rate of 2007. The only way I have survived the industry which has lost, just guessing on the numbers of closed factories, 66% of domestic capacity, is that I am a little more observant and figured out the game is, just results. that is really hard work, mentally debilitating, and bad for your body. The politician type are a lot smarter than me, they do it an easier way, but they have to be real stupid to survive that game or it tears up one's conscience and eventually they lose it. The slaves are a lot better on welfare. I dont know, it could be interesting to see the health and life expectancy stats on early retired welfare vs slavery. Days are numbered for everyone Lee, the employed class say 100k +/- are so rare and rapidly cannibalized and that is equivalent to $50k income just 15 years ago. So the 100k group is a lot closer to diminishing returns than they know, one currency debasement would do it. Those will be into the next bigger extinct level step in the next crash cycle. That group is so deep in liabilities, there is an automatic tax harvest when they are layed off. They will pay 40% tax to deplete their 401ks, while looking for "jobs" and paying their "liabilities". When that runs out, about 1-2 year, they will learn to live on welfare. It's a big 401k tax harvest every time they crash the economy. If you keep your ears to the ground, employees may see the "human resource" department sneaking around in central planning meetings shortly before the stocks are crashed, you can see it coming. Work is really hard and bad for your body. Most everyone will be better off by taking income way way down. I got a 3% raise, it didnt cover last years tax increases, and they got a new 40% tax of that. So now their regime is taxing taxes. Fortunately by wife is going to stop work and be a student and I will stop paying $250 a month tax on her min income, big savings to reduce income. I have a couple trigger points to stop work, one is when they tax employee paid benefits, I am very serious here to remove consent to be governed, and pay no tax, that would be locked in upon default of SS. I image SS default will be in form of replaced debased domestic currency to cut purchasing power in half. If stay in private corporate statute "legal" regime, I will probably start looking for a BAR "attorney" , british accredidation registry title of nobility, to get me on dissability as seamlessly as possible. They have that worked out so that you have to survive without income for 2 years before finding out if you get paid at all.

Edited by AChartist, 04 May 2014 - 08:07 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:05 AM

Roger, I don't know for fact, need a cpa in the "legal" fiction regime, if you sold that reburbed house, and got it into an exempt form of property, would that help keep the obamacare subsidies? Otherwise off shore real estate is their exempt playground, I think the limited partnership stock dividends are exempt in some form, the cpa's have have some other ideas for exempt income.

#13 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

What was "The Long March"?

The Long March (October 1933-October 1935) was a military retreat undertaken by the Red Army of the Communist Party of China, the forerunner of the People's Liberation Army, to evade the pursuit of the Kuomintang (KMT or Chinese Nationalist Party) army.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Long_March

Yes, the Long March was a series of maneuvers to avoid destruction by the enemy in order to emerge victorious in the end. I'm pleased to see you particularly got its appropriateness as a metaphor for the President's maneuvers on behalf the Affordable Care Act since it became law. :yes:

P.S. As for the Obamacare deniers who have risen up to rant against the Business Insider's report of the simple facts of Obamacare signups, state by state, what's the ruckus? Those are just stats.

The boldfaced paragraph is interesting only because that last-minute flip may be the first glimmer of a basic in human nature -- the fear of being left behind. If that's true, that basic, even if it takes years, may eventually take its toll on every obstructionist who stands in the way of the long march of improvements the law needs to fully service the American peoples' right, now being entrenched, to healthcare at a level comparable to the universality, quality and cost of the leading healthcare plans in the rest of the developed world.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#14 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Funny health care is free in Urugauy at similar but better income, sales, and property tax rates. The international medical services are 80-90% less expensive than occult. The full private insurance in Uruguay is $50-100 a month premium for adults, I don't know the deductibles, but tv legs only talk about premiums so I am using apples for apples. On the surface it is standard occult revenue backdoor to push all W2's into multiples of taxation poverty. $6000 a year deductible is $10000 gross income, is 5 years of real insurance premiums, in like you insurance keep your insurance real cost. I dont even think about. Will get planned services done this year on real insurance. Will go several years then with no insurance. This is all collapsed already on ponzie debt accounting fraud. Everyone has to go a few years with no insurance until accounting fraud hits the wall ala 2008, 2008 took 2-1/2 years after I measured it, and it was well in process before caught my attention. You never know the date.

Edited by AChartist, 04 May 2014 - 12:43 PM.

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:07 PM

if you sold that reburbed house,... would that help keep the obamacare subsidies?

No. I've depreciated it for 20+ years so that would be "recaptured" and capital gains would be part of my adjusted gross income which would cut into my welfare "tax credits".

I may sell my current home tax free and move into the rental.
I could refi the rental, get foreclosed on and then move into subsidized housing.
I gotta get more free stuff.
Now I want my EBT card, $221 cash, $179 in food for each person (while the kids eat free at school), lights, gas, even day care paid to your friend who splits the money with you, then you can work for cash or sell some "stuff" on the street if you want to really live large.
I WANT MY EBT

CUBA! Here we come!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 May 2014 - 01:20 PM.

#16 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

That sounds like the best plan with the statute dealt.

It's all "legal" fiction, make the best out of it.

I always thought when I was stupid, I would just work and the rest would take care of itself, I should
have spent a lifetime reading more statute and figuring out the fiction, and working less.

I saw that it was 65k for single mother to start beating welfare, but how much
do you need to beat welfare by, work 40 hour week to beat welfare by $1k a year?

I dont know what it is for single male but I would think I would need to beat welfare
by a good margin to labor 40 hours.

if you sold that reburbed house,... would that help keep the obamacare subsidies?

No. I've depreciated it for 20+ years so that would be "recaptured" and capital gains would be part of my adjusted gross income which would cut into my welfare "tax credits".

I may sell my current home tax free and move into the rental.
I could refi the rental, get foreclosed on and then move into subsidized housing.
I gotta get more free stuff.
Now I want my EBT card, $221 cash, $179 in food for each person (while the kids eat free at school), lights, gas, even day care paid to your friend who splits the money with you, then you can work for cash or sell some "stuff" on the street if you want to really live large.
I WANT MY EBT

CUBA! Here we come!

#17 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

I can't believe the super corporate republicans voted down Obama's $10.10 min wage.
Remind me not to vote for any of them...
I was thinking about going back to work for $15 an hr as a walmart greeter or a strip club doorman.. :angry:
I guess I might have to move to Washington to do that.
http://www.reuters.c...E9AQ03D20131127

My new VA medical plan won't dump me if I make more than 15K like my medicaid plan will. I'll just have to dump the medicaid plan... ;)

Had a busy day replacing the brake pads and rotors on one of my cars, and put in the 100,000 mile iridium spark plugs. I'm good to go another 10 yrs now....lol

#18 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

I can't believe the super corporate republicans voted down Obama's $10.10 min wage.
Remind me not to vote for any of them...
I was thinking about going back to work for $15 an hr as a walmart greeter or a strip club doorman.. :angry:
I guess I might have to move to Washington to do that.
http://www.reuters.c...E9AQ03D20131127

My new VA medical plan won't dump me if I make more than 15K like my medicaid plan will. I'll just have to dump the medicaid plan... ;)

Had a busy day replacing the brake pads and rotors on one of my cars, and put in the 100,000 mile iridium spark plugs. I'm good to go another 10 yrs now....lol

Speaking of minimum wage, I called my new car dealer for a price on replacing a timing belt. He said it's a 3 hr job and will cost a mind blowing $329. That's $100 an hr.
New car dealers seem to be doing alright charging such fees. Minimum wage at $7..lol

I told him thank you, and ordered a $30 belt and dusted off my tools for the next project.

#19 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

I didnt know they voted on 10.10, the whole think is sick, republicans are sick, democrats are something else I cant spell, put them together and you have the planned dialectic. The min ( max wage target ) is so far gone they should repeal, you would see an explosion in activity and higher overall wages eventually. I started at about age 12 under the table and then went to min at age 14 when some new statutes were tightening up on reporting and the employer want to cross his t's. Those two years 12-14 made my life what it is. The kids dont have a chance now competing with experienced unemployed. When I was a kid everything was hustling everywhere, people everywhere, that is the next thought, they are lying about the population. The population is going away. I never see young pregnant women anymore in stores or anywhere.

Edited by AChartist, 04 May 2014 - 07:20 PM.

#20 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

Obama's $10.10 min wage

$10.10 is not a living wage.
Why not make it $15?
$25 and maybe you could survive with overtime.
$50 would make for a better life.
Add full benefits and a guy sweeping the back room would do OK.
But a poor person's drive-thru Combo Meal would also cost $50.

An arbitrary government wage control always hurts senior citizens on fixed income as well as entry level employees, not to mention the poor who will have to pay more for everything.

Only 4.3% of workers make minimum wage! LINK
Just like the old apprentice program, f they are dependable and do good work they will quickly advance, often finding better jobs once they show a good work history.

The unemployment rate for America’s youth has grown since March and is currently at 15.5%.
In March the overall unemployment rate for 18-29 year-old’s was 10.9 percent.
The effective (U-6) unemployment rate for 18-29 year old African-Americans is 23.3%
Raising the minimum wage will not benefit them, but rather hurt them.
But it will increase tax revenue from the ever-shrinking labor force.
LINK

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 May 2014 - 10:55 PM.