Fun in The Cheap Seats!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

looks like we created a bit of a negative divergence on that run from 3.0 to 4.5% so im not going to focus on the back and fill process.

I've updated my gold thread a bit today .. and will update a few charts and make a new thread tonight

see you guys after the close. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 14 November 2014 - 12:40 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#12 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

what was your buy signal based on there RD?

I got some but wish I had bought a truckload this morning!
JNUG from down over 6% to up 13% at posting.
(Probably jinxed it now.) ;)

http://stockcharts.c...15980016774.png

#13 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

thats an amazing entry RD congrats... wow i didnt even get that .

i entered on the 10th (upper 10s) exited on the 11th as posted...nice gain 14% .. then re entered on the 12th as posted the other day .. and now

im just driving the truck around the block ...hey there you are.... how bout i pick you and we head downtown for some refreshments. ;)
:bowtie:

My $10 NUGT entry is looking good.
I may be able to get my Vega out of hock.

Edited by Mr Dev, 14 November 2014 - 01:29 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

what was your buy signal based on there RD?

Big gap downs above previous lows are often bought, especially with these trading vehicles.
I watched the first two 5 minute candles and bought when price broke above their tops, with their lows as a stop.
This guy has a pretty good s/t setup using RENKO and MAs, although RENKOS can be confusing if you are used to candles.
Tom's Charts
http://stockcharts.c...047917&r=36.png

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 November 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#15 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:38 PM

Massive and long positive churning on JNUG for past 10 days. Massive volume and not going down anymore. + looks like setting up for a multi-$ multi-week gains starting maybe as soon as next week.
2 cents

#16 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

Massive and long positive churning on JNUG for past 10 days. Massive volume and not going down anymore. + looks like setting up for a multi-$ multi-week gains starting maybe as soon as next week.
2 cents

good trades all! these miners are a ball when they movin. Really nice bottom setups in most, lets see if they can release...stay tuned.

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

thats an amazing entry RD congrats... wow i didnt even get that .

That $10 entry was my average from in-out-in trading the last few days.

I plan on holding and adding on weakness, buying and selling DUST as a hedge.
My trading is a bit limited as I'm in a ROTH IRA (Tax Free!) B)

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 November 2014 - 01:48 PM.

#18 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:04 PM

MEN (draggen) we are already up to 70.6 ... so we may just hit it ....that magic 71 number today . . let it do what it wants to do ..back and fill or BLAST OFF thru the buy area . :bowtie:

so far the VIX has picked up but the XAU is resisting a pullback as the US Indexes start heading lower.

cya after the close.

no ... 71 confirms we stay with the trade. . for more fun in the sun ...from the cheap seats.

if youre anxious to exit you cold use the 73-75 resistance area if you like ..but im in it shooting for 80 .. but ya never really know what route it will take .

im hoping you couldnt get out at 71 if you tried. .. meaning it moves right up to 73 quickly from just below 71.. and we could near that area sooner rather than later.

WOW just after typing ..we HIT HOD 69.14 and climbing...just dont watch ...if you are anxious. .... check your account Monday youll be glad you did. :bowtie:

XAU must reach 71... for more FUN in the Sun from the cheap seats.

im with u but its has been dicey, so sfter xau reach 71 we take off????JNUG

Edited by Mr Dev, 14 November 2014 - 02:13 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#19 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

MEN (draggen) we are already up to 70.6 ... so we may just hit it ....that magic 71 number today . . let it do what it wants to do ..back and fill or BLAST OFF thru the buy area . :bowtie:

so far the VIX has picked up but the XAU is resisting a pullback as the US Indexes start heading lower.

cya after the close.

no ... 71 confirms we stay with the trade. . for more fun in the sun ...from the cheap seats.

if youre anxious to exit you cold use the 73-75 resistance area if you like ..but im in it shooting for 80 .. but ya never really know what route it will take .

im hoping you couldnt get out at 71 if you tried. .. meaning it moves right up to 73 quickly from just below 71.. and we could near that area sooner rather than later.

WOW just after typing ..we HIT HOD 69.14 and climbing...just dont watch ...if you are anxious. .... check your account Monday youll be glad you did. :bowtie:

XAU must reach 71... for more FUN in the Sun from the cheap seats.

im with u but its has been dicey, so sfter xau reach 71 we take off????JNUG

any of you watch/play the weekly NUGT or DUST options? from Wed on of the expiring week they offer great bang for your buck. Liquid also.

Edited by tommyt, 14 November 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#20 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

JNUG has a pretty good hourly gap to fill from 4.50 and 5. Oct 30 to Oct 31st.
Can she make it?

Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 November 2014 - 03:44 PM.