• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

Reagan actually helped buy the slaves a few years, put some of the neocon crazies in the basement, in jail,

pardoned by bush I, running your whitehouse since, deepstate.

He was probably the last consitutional president that was not preselected by the tv leg mind control.

Put a nonlethal slug in his side from the shooter pictured on the balconey, drove him around the hospital block until

he buckled under to the new world order military industrial spending.

Poll 60% of americans believe gov is illegitimate.

This is what I long ago said about the 40% "majority" satanists,

willful satanic democracide.

Can you imagine the souls willingly cannibalized by chanting pig ignorant

satanists. Do you think all the satanists will burn in hell, I do, eternity.

What it realistically means is democracide satanists souls are discarded and

they will never return. Interesting the every soul that ever existed is alive now,

the great spiritual satanist culling. Satanism is theft of free will.

95% of all deaths are democracide, the district alphabet corporation.

40% "majority" satanists is the theft of free will, better check the bible on that.

Funny, "male" never appeared in founding documents until the illegal unratified

occult union satanist

admiralty occupation. Pigs to the slaughter.

They are abridged for participation in rebellion or other crime.

They do not vote because they consented to participation in rebellion to

constition, by consenting to corporation district citizenship in rebellion to constituion.

When they check off citizenship box on the patriot act financial application for example but primafacia

evidence of rebellion to the constitution is possession of the district corporate voting card.

the pigs may go to poll, to express an opinion. The lieber code

occupational coup, the district alphabets, do what they want because the

pigs dont vote, their opinion is polled.

Is that why the 40% majority satanists can even have their opinion of two

preselected mind control personalities.

Pigs to the slaughter.

But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:39 PM

Sharia Law: it is obligatory to lie for the cause. They have statute, NDAA, that it is now legal for government to lie. Therefore they are exempt from Treason. And yes as fact of pig english LAW. Muslims are illegal in government, separation of church and state. Pigs to the slaughter.

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

They most likely consented to district corporation citizenship by patriot act financial applications, checking

off the corporate citizenship box. There can be legal arguments of entrapment, material omission, fraudulent inducement.

But prima facia evidence of foreign occupational corporate citizenship in rebellion ofconstitution is carrying the

pig voter card. How many pig souls harvested by satanist voter drives?

An exception is application for gun purchase, expressly under dejour constutional jurisdiction, they do no

check off corporate citizenship, allcap title UNITED STATES.

they check off Lawful titled, the United States of America, citizenship.

That is the only evidence that a Constitution still exists for those that do not check off the foreign corporate slave title.

#14 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:25 PM

This guy is a genius, I've seen other stuff, every word loaded. Reads the occult pig slaughter from the same page I do.

He covers my observation on the real estate slaves, property tax, no property rights. Zero liquidity, immobile.

This pig economy is beyond gone. Desperate people can probably locate into a military town to buy a little time,

that may be the last with brownshirt cash flow when the tuition debt slave rentier towns go down next.

Just about any town and city will have 4 major employers, they will be pig harvest government death, hospital racketeering,

the education debt center, the chain grocery. 90-955 of the economy is malinvestment consumption waste.

The fasco-commy pig corporation they chant to exists temporarily on gold wars and killing brown people.

Ive seen elsewhere the obamacare and commoncore are the same unified project to take down the last

two non producing consumption malinvestment industries that produced something like a median class living.

Entropy of fraud rigged economy is opposite capitalism, capitalism is productive competition or more for less, satanism is racketeering.

Resulting in central planner inflation grinding down value of labor, everything rigged like pharmaceuticals grinding down purchasing power of labor.

The crisis will be liquidity in all things. gold and silver will be the only liquidity. I believe in cash cars too but they were crushed (cash for clunkers)

after slaves sacrificed labor hours on finance cost, the labor class capital stock was crushed by satanists. Cash cars is not practical for me to store

but that is a good business proposition for future liquidity.

Edited by AChartist, 27 September 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#15 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

Globalism the stage of historical development when the elites no longer feel restrained by national identity and are free to enrich themselves at their host society’s expense, -

mainly by outsourcing jobs to low-wage countries and by insourcing low-wage labor for jobs that cannot be relocated, such as those in construction and services.

I found towns in South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas that looked like towns in Zimbabwe, just as overlooked and beleaguered.

When Mr. Cook of Apple said he was going to hand over his entire fortune to charity, he was greatly praised by most people, but not by me. It so happened that at that time I was traveling up and down Tim Cook’s home state of Alabama, and all I saw were desolate towns and hollowed-out economies, where jobs had been lost to outsourcing, and education had been defunded by shortsighted politicians.

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website and saw as the leading headline, “Partnership to Save Africa’s Elephants.” Since I had recently been in rural Arkansas, I thought: If you want to help closer to home, how about the black family farmers in the Delta, who — rebuffed by banks, trifled with by the United States Department of Agriculture, squeezed by vast corporate farms — are struggling to survive?

It seems obvious that executives of American companies should invest in the Deep South as they did in China. If this modest proposal seems an outrageous suggestion, to make products for Nike, Apple, Microsoft and others in the South, it is only because the American workers would have to be paid fairly. Perhaps some chief executives won’t end up multibillionaires as a result, but neither will they have to provide charity to lift Americans out of poverty.

http://www.nytimes.c.../...region&_r=0
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#16 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

Globalism the stage of historical development when the elites no longer feel restrained by national identity and are free to enrich themselves at their host society’s expense, -

mainly by outsourcing jobs to low-wage countries and by insourcing low-wage labor for jobs that cannot be relocated, such as those in construction and services.

I found towns in South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas that looked like towns in Zimbabwe, just as overlooked and beleaguered.

When Mr. Cook of Apple said he was going to hand over his entire fortune to charity, he was greatly praised by most people, but not by me. It so happened that at that time I was traveling up and down Tim Cook’s home state of Alabama, and all I saw were desolate towns and hollowed-out economies, where jobs had been lost to outsourcing, and education had been defunded by shortsighted politicians.

I looked at the Clinton Foundation website and saw as the leading headline, “Partnership to Save Africa’s Elephants.” Since I had recently been in rural Arkansas, I thought: If you want to help closer to home, how about the black family farmers in the Delta, who — rebuffed by banks, trifled with by the United States Department of Agriculture, squeezed by vast corporate farms — are struggling to survive?

It seems obvious that executives of American companies should invest in the Deep South as they did in China. If this modest proposal seems an outrageous suggestion, to make products for Nike, Apple, Microsoft and others in the South, it is only because the American workers would have to be paid fairly. Perhaps some chief executives won’t end up multibillionaires as a result, but neither will they have to provide charity to lift Americans out of poverty.

http://www.nytimes.c.../...region&_r=0

Excellent article. Thanks for the link.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#17 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

This two-way movement redistributes wealth from owners of labor to owners of capital. Businesses get not only a cheaper workforce but also weaker labor and environmental standards. To stay competitive, workers in high-wage countries have to accept lower pay and a return to working conditions of another age.

The top 10% are thus pulling farther and farther ahead of everyone else throughout the developed world. They’re getting richer … not by making a better product but by making the same product with cheaper and less troublesome inputs of labor. This is not a win-win situation, and the potential for revolutionary unrest is high.

http://www.unz.com/p...ensus-is-phony/

U.S. IT workers are suing Silicon Valley alleging discrimination because they are Americans

The IT workers "were terminated because they were American citizens and all their replacements were foreign-born Indians," said Sara Blackwell, a Florida attorney, who is representing seven of the workers at its parks and resort division.

She has set up an organization to challenge the practice. Other discrimination claims, including age and disability, will be made as well. Those complaints are being filed with the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission, which sees if a settlement is possible prior to any lawsuit.

http://www.computerw...rimination.html

Edited by stocks, 08 October 2015 - 10:18 AM.

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#18 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:56 AM

Globalism is the stage of historical development when the elites no longer feel restrained by national identity and are free to enrich themselves at their host society’s expense, -

Jeff Sessions:

The [Paul] Singers, George Soros, even the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson and others that are deeply committed to a massive open borders philosophy, really. I’m not exaggerating when I say that. They fundamentally see that a worker in Bangladesh should be able to contract with a business in America and come here, and why should some government force say, “No.” I mean, that’s their fundamental thing. They don’t pay attention to the values and how it impacts the American people.

Pat Buchanan:

the nation is about to witness a “coming battle between nationalism and globalism.”

The Republican Party “is in rebellion, in revolt.” And “those divisions,” he explains, “are about ideology, and about issues such as free-trade and amnesty for people here illegally.”

The spirit of revolt in the GOP, indeed, in both parties today, is not confined to the USA. It is roiling Europe. In Britain, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium, nationalism is tearing at the seams of nations. Secession from the EU appears to be an idea whose time is coming. Popular resistance to the dictates of Brussels and Angela Merkel’s Berlin, and to mass migration from the Middle East and Africa that threatens to swamp the smallest continent, are familiar to the Americans of 2015 as well.

http://www.breitbart...de-gop-primary/
-- -

#19 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:29 AM

Russia Bans Soros Foundation As A "Threat To National Security And Constitutional Order"

Prosecutors said the activities of the Open Society Institute and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation were a threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security. They added that the Justice Ministry would be duly informed about these conclusions and would add the two groups to Russia’s list of undesirable foreign organizations.

Are the "globalization gloves" finally coming off?

In late July, the Russian Justice Ministry recognized the US National Endowment for Democracy as an undesirable group after prosecutors discovered the US NGO had spent millions on attempts to question the legitimacy of Russian elections and tarnish the prestige of national military service.

http://linkis.com/ww...ge.com/ne/Lg1EK

-- -

#20 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:40 PM

Upsetting the Globalists

On defending Korea and Japan – “[A]t some point, there is going to be a point at which we just can’t do this anymore. … at some point, we cannot be the policeman of the world.” “[I]f we are attacked, [Japan doesn’t] have to do anything. If they’re attacked, we have to go out with full force. You understand. That’s a pretty one-sided agreement, right there.”

On protecting the Saudis – The beautiful thing about oil is that, you know, we’re really getting close, because of fracking, and because of new technology, we’re really in a position that we weren’t in, you know, years ago, and the reason we’re in the Middle East is for oil. And all of a sudden we’re finding out that there’s less reason to be. …[W]e protect countries, and take tremendous monetary hits on protecting countries. That would include Saudi Arabia, but it would include many other countries, as you know. We have, there’s a whole big list of them. We lose, everywhere. We lose monetarily, everywhere. And yet, without us, Saudi Arabia wouldn’t exist for very long. … I would say at a minimum, we have to be reimbursed, substantially reimbursed, I mean, to a point that’s far greater than what we’re being paid right now. Because we’re not being reimbursed for the kind of tremendous service that we’re performing by protecting various countries.”

On NATO – I have two problems with NATO. No. 1, it’s obsolete. When NATO was formed many decades ago we were a different country. There was a different threat. Soviet Union was, the Soviet Union, not Russia, which was much bigger than Russia, as you know. And, it was certainly much more powerful than even today’s Russia…. Today, it has to be changed. It has to be changed to include terror. It has to be changed from the standpoint of cost because the United States bears far too much of the cost of NATO. And one of the things that I hated seeing is Ukraine…. Why is it always the United States that gets right in the middle of things, with something that – you know, it affects us, but not nearly as much as it affects other countries.”

On Syria – I thought the approach of fighting Assad and ISIS simultaneously was madness, and idiocy. They’re fighting each other and yet we’re fighting both of them. You know, we were fighting both of them. I think that our far bigger problem than Assad is ISIS, I’ve always felt that. Assad is, you know I’m not saying Assad is a good man, ’cause he’s not, but our far greater problem is not Assad, it’s ISIS.”

http://original.anti...rump-challenge/

-- -