• 8,999 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:31 PM

Deep wave 2 here to fill gaps and put fear of God back? Almost almost

#142 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:38 PM

i have been talking about money velocity, it has fallen off the table. this only reinforces the deflation that we have been experiencing w0%inerest rates banks prefer not to take any risk and not lend out money. that has to change
tomorrow is the bradley
thursday begins 3 weeks of danger from a planetary perspective it is also comex expiration
friday is quadruple witch
the dollar vs yen is in a bearish pennant i think the resolution will be to the downside for the buck
this so far appears to be a pullback , looking for near or @1115
goldman sachs ex draghi rules europe and the aussies just elected a former gs guy
down days on the broad market have much larger volume
the pboc transparency comes out w/their buys if there are any for september in a few days
their bank has issued this paper on their idea for a reserve currency
http://www.graceland...15sep22yao1.pdf
in the last piece i received from hadik he is looking @oct 23
dharma

Dharma,

10/23 for a low or a high?

-tria

it was for a high 10/23 he said there is a possibility the rally extends to that date

tomorrow is the equinox which was a major trend change point for gann. we shall see . its also the bradley
dharma

#143 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:31 AM

there is naked shorting in the miners. which distorts the picture. if this rally is unable to get above the 1170 then its back to the gulag we are entering a period here which should be gold friendly for the next 3 weeks or so. if not then the 1070 gets tested pronto money creation is still the order of the day. the ecb is continuing to print. these huge deficits need help to be financed dharma

#144 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

right on Q a rally we are in resistance here. above here 1170 comes into play the market has time on its side , i think we take out the 1170 and finish this wave up off i will be a buyer after the highs and the 1070 lows hold i am primarily looking @the miners imo there are miners that are selling w/little to no equity value=moose pasture its always emotional time heading into the full moon. in no hurry dharma i am expecting a back the truck up event sentiment as of 9/22 . HGNSI rose 13.3 points to ZERO yesterday MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus fell 1 point to 37% today the DSI fell 6 points to 21%.

Edited by dharma, 24 September 2015 - 10:56 AM.