this country has been a major ally of the usa
dharma

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:54 PM

the middle east is going to be very interesting in the years ahead dharma

Edited by dharma, 29 September 2015 - 02:56 PM.

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:18 AM

in 2009 days after the low occurred there was a 25% up day in the miners. that was a strong indication the low was behind us @ that time. so far the miners and metals are struggling. this guy is looking for the low http://www.ganngloba...7ff1c73617136de
bottom fishing gets expensive. so i am essentially waiting for some kind of indication that we are there. nothing has revealed itself yet. the market remains under duress. i am a bull, but in hibernation.
dharma

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

the pboc bought another 16 tons of gold in august, continuing their published buy program of the last few months gold sentiment the HGNSI was unchanged yesterday MarketVane’s BC fell 2 points today to 34% the DSI fell 4 points to 14%. miners put in a decent day yesterday, no conclusions to make from the action of 1 day however it is encouraging. gold fell to its 50dma chinese citizens bought 17%more gold and silver this august compared to last august so it all boils down to the jobs #s what a scam dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

i have been stepping back and looking @ the gold market from this perspective: the chinese have begun a buy program , which they announce on their site, showing thier monthly purchases (no need to ask on kwn what they imagine the chinese are buy buying) , the russians are also buying and raj(the cb banker of india)is toying w/the idea of beginning a cb purchase this and dubai will be where the gold bull era gets the demand from. gold sales here are also going up as well well the job #s scam is out of the way gold went down for 6 days straight into the #, in time for the banksters to purchase longs for the announcement. the funds got short. and the usual roasting took place. i am still w/the idea the diagonal triangle produced the lows and we are waiting for upside acceleration, which has yet to materialize. so far all gaps have been filled. so i expect todays gap will be filled. the bull era is in its infancy, and may or may not be reflected in price----------yet.. the 1155 is still resistance get above there and we will talk the ecm is upon us and we are now on the other side. if marty is right we should continue to see sovereign debt problems. i want to see money velocity turn up that is a key for the miners. they topped long before the metals. in the miners there are some in very good financial condition. w/plenty of cash in hand . their enterprise value is at moose pasture . when this turns their valuations will skyrocket. but 1st the turn has to take place. the miners will go from hated to loved. saintly patience has been required. dharma

#16 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:53 AM

i have been stepping back and looking @ the gold market from this perspective: the chinese have begun a buy program , which they announce on their site, showing thier monthly purchases (no need to ask on kwn what they imagine the chinese are buy buying) , the russians are also buying and raj(the cb banker of india)is toying w/the idea of beginning a cb purchase
this and dubai will be where the gold bull era gets the demand from. gold sales here are also going up as well
well the job #s scam is out of the way gold went down for 6 days straight into the #, in time for the banksters to purchase longs for the announcement. the funds got short. and the usual roasting took place. i am still w/the idea the diagonal triangle produced the lows and we are waiting for upside acceleration, which has yet to materialize.
so far all gaps have been filled. so i expect todays gap will be filled. the bull era is in its infancy, and may or may not be reflected in price----------yet..
the 1155 is still resistance get above there and we will talk
the ecm is upon us and we are now on the other side. if marty is right we should continue to see sovereign debt problems. i want to see money velocity turn up that is a key for the miners. they topped long before the metals. in the miners there are some in very good financial condition. w/plenty of cash in hand . their enterprise value is at moose pasture . when this turns their valuations will skyrocket. but 1st the turn has to take place. the miners will go from hated to loved.
saintly patience has been required.
dharma

Very well stated.

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:09 AM

thanks
russia stepped in along w/china http://www.zerohedge...trikes-72-hours
bottoms are supposed to be confusing . the 1070 was an important # from several perspectives . i will see near the 23rd of the month how the market is and reassess @ that time. we should know w/more certainty within 6 months where the market is. and i suspect by then the miners will be alot higher .
it seems to me the fed has lost its perception by the masses of being the wizard of the economy. it wont be long before the red crayon connects the dots
some stuff i found interesting
During the late 1970s, the Fed hiked a whopping 32 TIMES over 34.6 months for a humongous 1,075 basis points and what did Gold do? It SKY-ROCKETED 178.6%!
During the Fed’s last rate hike cycle running from June 2004 to June 2006 where the Fed hiked rates 17 TIMES to more than quintuple the FFR to 5.25%... what did Gold do? It SURGED 49.6% HIGHER.
hiking rates is not necessarily bearish for gold prices.!!
we are in a bottoming process
a move above 1255 will give an indication the process will have completed.
dharma
the commodity sector in general should begin a bull as well it should not be just gold

Edited by dharma, 05 October 2015 - 11:16 AM.

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

Interesting juncture Nugt 2 hourly has always turned down from similar places past year Will this time be different ?

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:22 PM

Cig now cheaper than it was in2002 a buy? Divergences galore

#20 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

CIG Stock: Is Companhia Energetica Minas Gerais (ADR) a Good Investment?
A primer on investing in Brazilian Power company CEMIG’s (CIG) stock.

LINK
Peace
johngeorge