65 replies to this topic

#11 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:11 PM

I am still BULLISH at this juncture.

ES put in 3 higher lows since V reversal.

RUT same time making side way consolidation, the 1/19 deep anchored needle still working on the next higher.

OIL stays above 32.18... meaning squeeeeze not done.

DAX held major support 9250 and bounced from tip of a huge daily falling wedge.

GOLD is very bearish citing an Inverted Sickle (I-Sickle); if unwind like my last call of Bear Flag http://www.traders-t...41-gold-is-doa/ - risk back on.

Gold%2528Daily%252920160127140551.png 

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#12 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for the update, Please keep them coming.

Don't be a fool like me - How I lost $10K

#13 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:35 AM

About SSEC, Great Warrior asked a question 3 months ago: http://www.traders-t...-boss/?p=733834

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:36 AM

iloliway,

Do you invest in China Shanghai market $SSEC? Any opinion on the IT and LT direction? I am waiting for $SSEC recent low of 28xx to break to 23xx before jumping in. Or maybe another LT Bull has already began in Aug? Your thoughts?

Thanks

No, I don't (just a reminder that I don't have to play DAX to predict DAX as well). If you know what I know about China, I simply can't react as fast as I could with US markets.

Sure, give me some time to do the work for you. I did post on FF years before the surge had happened that a BO's coming (that later crashed in June).

You're welcome !

GW,

Too busy trading, but did look chart briefly, looks like a GIANT bear flag with good pole coming out of the recent rally... so, one more shoe to drop there to test the low, even lower low, so your plan sounds fairly good. Good luck!

maybe more later

EXACTLY 3 MONTHS LATER from that post, SSEC made a lower low and come back up same day closed with a impressive hammer. Now this may not be the 23xx GW was talking, but is what I was talking. See the said White GIANT bear flag it went on such long time it created greater height too, so the breakdown is deep but only reached the low without exceeding it too much as it would have had had it BD earlier from a smaller bear flag. make sense?

China%2BA50%2528Daily%2529201601271.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:58 AM

Without knowing how ssec doing tonight, I zoomed out same chart and see this hammer had just penetrated the Great Neckline and closed inside of it. A saved stick but for how long? If this is real BD, the H&S target is way down there at 500~ !! Can anyone believe that, I don't.

I see ST this hammer could be good place and good excuse to bounce technically. A fake down to trap more bears could still be in cards, but only one week left til the Golden Week. New Monkey eve together with Super Bowl, that's rare. Bears can try harder to push down more, who knows, betting on crash is excitingly profitable even from here, just don't spoil the golden week party. I've seen many strange faking moves triggered by the West when China is out of picture. I don't trade FA, my opinion is worthless, only my LOL.

China%2BA50%2528Daily%252920160127.pngChina%2BA50%2528Daily%2529201601272.png

#15 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:06 AM

mqdefault.jpg

I should learn from these 'stock folks', lol!

Oil has just made a new BO just now. (last bullflag morphed into triangle)

Crude%2BOil%25285%2BMinutes%252920160128

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:03 PM

Well. if 'they' can FO the top bull flag, why can't the bottom bear flag ?

'They' can and did just that. LOL!

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201601

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

Ok, no charts, conflicting signals from 5min vs hourly, cash vs futures:

The side way battle zone mad.gif 

Cash SPX, RUT- Hourly Bullish; 5 min Bearish

Futs ES - Hourly Bullish; 5 min Bearish

RUT - Hourly Bullish; 5 min not so Bullish

CL - Hourly Bearish; 5 min and Daily Bullish

A brutal force is required to break the quagmire : a "counter-pattern force" to catch the opposite side off footing. Like break out a bear flag or break down a bull flag...

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

A brutal force is required to break the quagmire : a "counter-pattern force" to catch the opposite side off footing. Like break out a bear flag or break down a bull flag...

SO BREAK DOWN ALREADY or else!

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201601

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

Thank you for listening. Now we know LOL is programmed into trading bots.

Minutes after my last post several long falling sticks broke down the flag. (1st chart)

Now A/H bounced off the red floor. (2nd chart) Go figure.

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201601S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201601

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

Hourly lets go to that structural trend change chart: ES closed above Yellow Shadow, now Purple Range in control for the time being - all explained in chart's text.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160128171