• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Crude is the hinge for BO or BD for other two.

Counter pattern break out = ultra bullish; succumb to bear pattern = normal reaction.

Crude%2BOil%252830%2BMinutes%25292016012

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#22 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

R2K future is the most bullish of them all, chart all up to this minute...

OK, this will conclude tonight's updates.

SmallCap%2B2000%252830%2BMinutes%2529201

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 Ticker

Ticker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

My impression is that CL just had a false breakout through the up channel and a larger down channel.  This would indicate to me that the trend will reverse and we will visit at least the lower end of the upward channel.  My target is about $31.  Short CL from $34.41.

2016-01-28_1909.png

#24 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:39 AM

Tk, that's what I mean the "normal" bear flag reaction. But I am little on the darkside of the darkside at this jucture, why I mentioned TWICE the "brutal force" is needed yesterdy. This baby is not normal at this price level. If anyone surprised by BOJ's NIRP, not me. I posted a week ago nekkei facing crisis TA line http://www.traders-t...ha-ha/?p=739435 just as ssec does this week (it closed +3% today, past two day did not go lower than that hammer). These PTBs know best about leaving no crisis wasted. You could be right, I've said my opinion is worthless even to my self.

Nikkei%2B225%2528Daily%25292016012101124

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

R2K future is the most bullish of them all, chart all up to this minute...

OK, this will conclude tonight's updates.

SmallCap%2B2000%252830%2BMinutes%2529201

This "most bullish" guy waste no time at the start line (well, had the whole night playing poker face tho) just BO !!

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

Keep tippy toeing, never know when STFS (sell the efing spike) Pavlov bears will show up.

btw, You all know I am 'bullish' only interim, set up to get better price to short again. Meanwhile this BTFD turned STFS everyday are day traders' paradise, that need me not to even mention it, but i just did, lol.

#27 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

BO! bull falgs, sickles, big dome, IH&S, C&H,...

You name it, all poised to BO !!

ICY when they all finally BO.

RUT cash bo line 1023; fute 1016; ES 1911; SPX cash 1921

Always look up my posting time and my chart shot time, for your own good,

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

I have no idea will this finally BO, on that note, when Oil and Indices unhooked (which had been the case for long time until recently) watch out, the BO out of self winding coil will need no extra grease help, the bear fat alone can light it up to the sky of short covering.

Keep eye R2K first one to have BO, so a leading indicator.  meanwhile...Slouching a snake head 5min on top of long neck ready to strike ! Bear needs to bite its head off, lol!

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:45 PM

Can you say right on! TIME that is. Bear's hurt, agitated, but sadly the latest hook is a 'sickle' ... not bear friendly, needs to bite snake head off!

btw, my final BO's defined at least EOD and backtested too, so even now all lines ARE BO'd...

SmallCap%2B2000%25281%2BMinute%252920160

Edited by iloliway, 29 January 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

sadly indeed NOT bear friendly ... (somehow I'm still rooting for bears to strike back, why? to trap?)

SmallCap%2B2000%25281%2BMinute%252920160