the gold market has changed

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:09 PM

by the way, chpgf is not investment advice, i just stated what i was doing w/my account. this is not a quick turn type of stock it is for those who can think in terms of a couple of years not months, weeks, and days.  if you think the tide has turned towards a bull , then the view has to be long term oriented

dharma

so  1.6 or 1.5   will not make much of a difference,  

#102 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:31 PM

I'll have a look at RING to buy late next week, and hope near $7.00/7.50

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#103 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:59 PM

Eric Hadik 21 March 2016 interview- " Watch for Gold dip in April..."

http://www.crushthestreet.com/

#104 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:49 AM

we have been having trouble w/1260(.236 of 1922 -1045)  we approached it went through it but could not get any follow through, so its correction time, expect the true bears to come out of their lair.  hadik has stuck w/his dates april 4-8 and 11-15 for a cycle low.  so, this may only be Cof A .  we will see in good time. or we just eat up time in wave 4 of C  anyway we will see how this plays out

i still think 1308 gets taken out  by june sometime.  what was interesting to me is yesterdays 30 down day saw no withdrawls from the gld the holdings remained the same. or it could be the banksters that run the gld did not report what happened???

this is a chart of gold in rupees http://gracelandupda...2016mar24i1.png

quite interesting . you can see why gold is a store of value to indians . and there have been decades where importing gold into india was illegal. their bankster make al capone look like small potatoes. 

i am wearing my buy hat , but not stepping into the water ...........yet 

on this last run lsg and clgrf got taken out  i expect alot more of that

i do think silver will have a run later in the cycle . the solar build out in china is well underway and the solar build out in india is an idea from its prime minister. silver is the conductor used in solar panels.  so there is fundamental demand for silver. 

dharma

the 17.32 week cycle bottoms around april 10th~ hmm

#105 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

so  far , as was the case on the upside, there is no downside follow through

also if you draw trend lines from the previous highs(previous to the low in dec) yesterday was a backtest of that trendline.

i am not buying as i am not convinced the low is in. but everyone i read is looking below 1200 to 1175 

dharma