• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

Wow! Volume surge and reaction up...they must have seen me covering:-P I think theyll close it around 2075 and confuse bears and bulls

Didn't see your posts when i post, but did long from 2057 when you post.

Todays lows = double bottoms

2075 close? need BO of blue downtrend TL first... no BO will bail out at rejection.

Next chart I deliberately separate two contracts for more elaborations later...

Bailed half at anticipated rejection of failed RO4 (rule of 4) at TL; other half bet on potential RO5 BO.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160614141

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

Hi iloli way: I am an avid admirer of your posts, however I am puzzled by you last hourly channel that has 3 days in the June contract and 2 days in the September contract.

Ah I am glad someone pay heed! I'll dig my past posts and elaborate what WAS going on in my mind when I made this blue channel...

Exactly 4 years ago during roll days, "Dr. Echo" and I had conversed on the same subject, read my Swing Those Lines post #38 thru #43 for BACKGROUND CHECK. I would emphasize in real life trader's dynamic move of price sticks, instead of focusing the "chart real estate gap" between months. But I'll show you how to cope still... 

Edited by iloli way, 14 June 2016 - 05:22 PM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#33 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hi iloli way: I am an avid admirer of your posts, however I am puzzled by you last hourly channel that has 3 days in the June contract and 2 days in the September contract.

Ah I am glad someone pay heed! I'll dig my past posts and elaborate what WAS going on in my mind when I made this blue channel...

Exactly 4 years ago during roll days, "Dr. Echo" and I had conversed on the same subject, read my Swing Those Lines post #38 thru #43 for BACKGROUND CHECK. I would emphasize in real life trader's dynamic move of price sticks, instead of focusing the "chart real estate gap" between months. But I'll show you how to cope still... 

While we are at it, if you continue down #43 and read through every posts to # 63

you'll find best case in point of my 'Sickle' and 'Descending Megafon','IH&S'...etc played out in following two months real time.

Forgot to include #44 as part of answer to Echo and to you too appropriately:

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

BTW, Doc, I can't be 'purist' in real-life tradings, if I choose to roll over to new month, I have to take whatever new price dealt me at the time. Reality is reality, when a chart reflects that, I can't and ain't gonna complain.

Edited by iloli way, 14 June 2016 - 07:52 PM.

#34 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

rramslan,

First, lets go back to this "all Sept" chart, I see no wrong to draw a down chnnel if i wanted to at the chart time, because both june & sept closed last friday INSIDE of the purple pattern, and the top of Green arrow was at the same place (know that cuz i did not change its locale after they switched to current chart).

Also, coming Friday quadruple witching.

BACKGROUND CHECK:

Last Friday is JUN roll out day, Investing.com started streaming new SEP contract data on Sunday. 

Only for a moment Sunday 3:20 PM, they showed a chart all in Sept, including last Fri's close of 2087.25, at the time the last was -5.75.  

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160612152

Second, in real trade I do discriminate and treat them separately as showed earlier to cope:

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160614141

#35 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:36 PM

however I am puzzled by you last hourly channel that has 3 days in the June contract and 2 days in the September contract.

And the third point rramslan see chart, when extended SEP Blue TLs leftward, blue channel really is not much different from my early chart, correct?

Bailed half at anticipated rejection of failed RO4 (rule of 4) at TL; other half bet on potential RO5 BO.

RO5 BO in no time, whereas back to full long and placed for stop...

the Green arrow pointing backtest of 2060 before RO5 BO is somewhat reassuring too.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160614203

Edited by iloli way, 14 June 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#36 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:51 AM

2082 hit.....Full Short Position Sept contract av price 2079 ...stop 2088 cash level

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#37 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:59 AM

go salam!....;-)

do you have any idea how big a move on dax we can expect on the 24th.....are we talking 3 per cent up or down depending on result...or less...

thank you for your input

#38 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:47 AM

Relax

As you know the technicals and moving average in the Dax chart is far sicker than most major indexes. DB is in big trouble and the Soveregn debt problem has been delayed and will revisit us soon.

If Brexit were to occur, I can see Europe crashing back to August 2015 levels.....black swans are a plenty

....if the vote is to stay ; we get a relief rally and go down in August/september..just delayng the inevitable.

I' m expecting wild swings in the S+P in the 2040-2108 range till the 24th which I will be tading long and short.  Vix is at a level of Swing traders dreams. I am playing support and resistance with discilpined entries and exits...lets hope this strategy continues to work.  Break down of 2026 and this bull is dead imho

Trade Safe

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#39 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:17 AM

windows update wiped out all lines, oh well, trade my lines then they are already there, otherwise i will go back to trade naked virginia charts: LOL!

hourly bearflag? vs 5min many tiny bullflags!

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160615050

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201606

Edited by iloli way, 15 June 2016 - 07:18 AM.

#40 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:07 AM

Now What ?   trade on this ?   i talked 2 much again ,good day!

es.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: per Perfect Game