pretty simple here when hui crosses 217 wave ii is done

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

I listened to the Belkin interview, I agree that silver stocks will outperform and be the star of the mining/metals sector assuming we are correct on a bull market year. Get the shopping list out and ready, as an example SIL at today's 38.28 close has already retraced 30.4% of the rally from Dec lows (with a new silver high TODAY!) - the .382 retrace is near 27.40 which is not that far away. It is very surprising how much some of this stuff has already corrected especially with silver today making new rally highs, some interesting ******** goin on here. Most of us are assuming that gold and silver will soon correct soon and follow the miners lower and that is "probably" what will happen, but is this the time there is a surprise and gold and silver keep going and the miners play catch up in a big way because so many bulls like myself are waiting for the pullback in gold and silver? very interesting juncture

BSing away

Senor

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

typo correction -  "the .382 retrace is near 37.40 which is not that far away"

#13 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:48 PM

i am thinking the same thing slv is overbought gld looks ready for a pullback but perhaps the scenario unfolds as you say and they dont pull back as you

say some interesting stuff going on here

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

i am thinking the same thing slv is overbought gld looks ready for a pullback but perhaps the scenario unfolds as you say and they dont pull back as you

say some interesting stuff going on here

or we just do a sideways to slightly lower churn in gold and silver for several days and miners bottom and start to strengthen, tough call near term

Senor

#15 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

Gold is up against the 200 day ma and also the Trump gap, I am out of all my Nugt now....

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#16 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

referring to my daily cycle the pattern is to cross then dip 3-4 days with the next

falling cycle this time it falls right into a nice rising 132 day cycle that can reach 1300.

I would guess a few days up and to the right, dip a few days to one week minor, then

run nicely to 1300 15-22 days out. But that was what I thought from the weekly with the look of

the rising 366 week.

Of course I cant tell all that for sure but it doesnt matter much for buy and hold. 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan