wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#21 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

I have an unmet h&s target at spot 1185 which I would usually expect to be hit. 

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

Case is pretty clear IMO
If miners sell off in here more than about 5% watch out below imo

#23 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Case is pretty clear IMO
If miners sell off in here more than about 5% watch out below imo

tend to agree

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

fed on deck

netherlands election tonight  

then draghi , it seems all his policies have not had the results he had intended.

then there is abe/kuroda also thursday night. japan is a nation of savers. not debtors . their demographics are similar to the usa =japan is a nation of old folks

miners are stocks  gg/nem made new lows for the move. abx did not . gdx is close to the lows  gdxj is not . gg/nem have daily divergences now. 

so there is intermarket divergences occurring and forming and oscillator divergences set up and occurring as well.  my view is dec 15 was the low.

not sure if dec 16 was  the start of 3 or not. we will find out relatively quickly 

the broad market spy has made a h&s top, will the hike activate the pattern?  i dont care how many hikes she does in 17 the fed is behind the curve and they will remain behind the curve . the economy world wide is debt laden and quite a few 3rd world countries owe money in dollars. this is going to cause many problems. also if the dollar strengthens the usa multinationals will lose market share. the world is interconnected and there 

are consequences .  i think this all clears up by ganns 1st day of the year=the equinox.  i am waiting to scoop up some miners , should the sale get  more appealing.  which it very well could. not in any hurry  market has alot of dots to connect.  and that doesnt happen quickly

dharma

the sentiment and the oscillators are saying we are close to a low here.   

and stocks like CDE and HL eked out major new decline lows yesterday basis daily charts,"possibly" ending huge ABC downs from LAST years August highs and in the process registered a daily RSI divergence at very oversold levels - similar to those seen at key lows the past few years. When I see charts like this I really wonder what "might" be happening here. Huge days today and tomorrow. 

NO BS

Senor

In addition CDE's .618 Fibo retracement of the entire big bull market leg from 1.62 to 16.41 projected to 7.27 - yesterdays low was 7.30. HL's 50% retraces of its bull market from 1.60 to 7.64 projected at 4.62 - yesterdays low was 4.61. Not bad for gvt work and sure makes things "interesting" to say the least

BSing away

Senor

#25 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

Watch the sky to quote a famous trader, Gold and Gold stocks should now go up into July/Aug.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

stock market bubble ! check! Total Stock market cap to GDP ratio = 130%

bond market bubble  and bull 35 yrs ! check

housing bubble ! and collapse 2008! and reignition! check

well the fed also does good work  : Since QE began in November of 2008, the Fed's balance sheet has grown from $750 billion to $4.5 trillion today... an increase of 500%

in the past when the feds balance sheet has increased so has the price of gold . that stopped in 12

got gold

dharma

senor nice work on cde and hl not 2 of my favs, but the work is excellent.  

#27 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

well here we go looks good i dont even know what the fed did or do i care what they did tbh. i strictly follow the 

waves  and the waves look good to me fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si. Muy bueno. 

#30 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

LOL

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/