• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

should be pretty good in daily cycles and the 364 day rephased is a mean regression potential up again.

maybe on the bitcoin crash, maybe on dollar weakness with interest rate hike. Currency was suppose to be

stronger on interest rate? Somehow the bitcoin crash lines up with pending gold low.

something big going on like how I like the wreck REK chart looks good on a gap close of 17 maybe soon,

like how is dollar down on interest rate increase unless it was the terminal phase when interest will not

be paid because the currency was long obamcided. With interest rate hike delayed two years too late for failed

cloward-pivon re-election but long enough to bust ALL public pensions that have cut payouts 50%.

the worm has turned everything I lined up on evidence based reality that I posted along the way.

Everything I configured for, like 2nd lowest property price in the country I can just walk away from

and donate to clinton owners for the cost of lost rent, or even squat for years on deepstate breakup (esquires). I have two years

net income in metals and even one year of utilities paid forward in utility account balances. Everything I

lined up for is here this year likely on real estate collapse (satanist jurisdiction property tax).

Time to buckle down for a big year of breakthroughs a work. They have no idea what I know and what

I can do I dont shoot the wad and can dig deep into the gut to pull out more miracles on demand. I need to learn

to time those before annual increase assessment but I pull them out by need.

See Armstrong posts lately, they are taxing dog houses now. Apparently in satanist jurisdictions the

deep state prostitutes buy a 15M property, get a $55,000 property tax assessment and the property

crashes 50% overnight. This is everything I lined up for right here just one point of a gold weekly cycle

V bottom to launch in 3 weeks. I hope it is one to two weeks up, V bottom shakeout and go for 30 weeks and 

I have a plan to work that into the retirement trade probably on deep in the money weekly calls laddered

out a few weeks and rolling forward, wait for that after three weeks dip, I hope a minor dip above support by then

or could just lock in early.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

what i see here is the gld completed an abc into mar 14. i believe we are now moving up to about the 134 area on gld over the next 2 to 3 months fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

well I think we are at a juncture where we either accelerate dramatically higher in a BIG 3rd wave or we head down to or below the Dec 2016 miner lows, I hear Elvis singin "Now or Never"

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:15 AM

Gentleman place your bets

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

took a starting pos in RGLD it was on my mind before

will look around for one more week out in calls,

if today finishes up at all should be a good thing but not surprised

by some down day like rgld macd cross usually gets answered by a fake out down whether one

day for a few.

#6 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

Tim, to be clear, you are saying a multi-month run in gold is starting now?

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

Smitty I cant anything like that for sure. If so not that big a hurry for you either lots of time to trend.

It may be, and would take some confirmation like a impulse that that sticks, that the pending V bottom that I said was 2-3 weeks out

already occurred in last two weeks drop because this cycle rephrased into that conclusion as of Monday's calculation.

I don't anquish about it that much and know there is a time and price variance that gets real wide in those two dimensions,

I rememeber stock market traveling right for a few weeks after my cycles were all aligned straight up in 2009 low and I still made a lot

of money long and waiting. Its not that exact but it can still work.

#8 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

Thanks Tim - keep up the good work...

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

well as I wrote in the other thread we may have a 5 up daily complete in GDX/XAU/HUI basis daily close only and bar charts. IMO it adds to the bullish evidence but me now may need to correct that 5-wave move. 

Senor

#10 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

well as I wrote in the other thread we may have a 5 up daily complete in GDX/XAU/HUI basis daily close only and bar charts. IMO it adds to the bullish evidence but me now may need to correct that 5-wave move. 

Senor

Gracias to you and everyone else. I'm still loaded. As long as gold stays above $1200 I'm long. Miners will sort it out.