Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

http://articles.merc...rid=2012932262d

dharma

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

I'm sure that you're fully aware that humans have absolutely no influence on climates on any scale.

Anyone who promotes this hoax is only in it for the money and use scare tactics to maximize efficiency.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

I'm sure that you're fully aware that humans have absolutely no influence on climates on any scale.

Anyone who promotes this hoax is only in it for the money and use scare tactics to maximize efficiency.

Fib

ok are you serious!?

dharma

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

These videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=adapt+2030 presentthe case that the climate is getting colder now because the Sun as not been this quiet in at least 100 years and the cosmic rays are now hitting the earth more as they are not being deflected by the solar wind as much, so more cosmic rays create more clouds which screens out more solar radiation which is already lower because of the solar cycles. Armstrong also believes we are headed for cold weather, he says his AI computer predicted it, Armstrong believes there is a 300 year solar cycle which has peaked and the climate is going to get much colder now, Dr. Sallie Baliunus also did work on the 300 year solar cycle which Armstrong says has seen the rise and fall of just about every ancient civilization out there.

Rodgerdodger on this site has also contributed some information to global warming being a scam in the off topic chat forum on TT.    This is a very controversial and complex subject, there are many factors. Climate Scientist Dr. John Christie had his office sprayed with bullets because of his position that humans are not responsible for the warming of the past few decades.

You can spend a great deal of time researching this field, it can consume you.  https://www.youtube....al warming hoax

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:28 AM

Fib

ok are you serious!?

Very much so.

There are only 4 factors that affect climate: the sun, water vapor, topography, and the tilt of the Earth on its axis (no less, the size of the planet itself).

Many confuse "climate" from that of weather conditions within their own personal surroundings (observations) which are strictly based on these same climatic factors. Humans have tried their best to change those conditions, but at the end of the day, these same weather conditions will always remain unless one of these same climatic factors show significant change.

Science by consensus is not science...it's only used as a way to part you from your hard earned money by either taxes or regulations because YOU are the problem.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:01 AM

Focus should always be on our environment. That is where priorities lie and anything we do to distract ourselves from tackling those issues is worthy of so much viotriol and fervent debate.

Climate change is the wrong name for what this world needs. We need a collective kick in the head. Redirecting efforts that support global environmental change is where it has to go.

And all I will say is I believe in cycles. Sunspots say a cooling period is ahead. I have nothing further to add to the climate debate. In fact the entire thing is a hoax. And that is precisely th distraction we do not need for the long term survival of this planet.
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:50 AM

Fib

ok are you serious!?

Very much so.

There are only 4 factors that affect climate: the sun, water vapor, topography, and the tilt of the Earth on its axis (no less, the size of the planet itself).

Many confuse "climate" from that of weather conditions within their own personal surroundings (observations) which are strictly based on these same climatic factors. Humans have tried their best to change those conditions, but at the end of the day, these same weather conditions will always remain unless one of these same climatic factors show significant change.

Science by consensus is not science...it's only used as a way to part you from your hard earned money by either taxes or regulations because YOU are the problem.

Fib

You missed one,   Milankovitch cycles describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements on its climate over thousands of years. The term is named after Serbiangeophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković. In the 1920s, he theorized that variations in eccentricityaxial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit resulted in cyclical variation in the solar radiation (insolation) reaching the Earth, and that this orbital forcing strongly influenced climatic patterns on Earth.  https://en.wikipedia...nkovitch_cycles

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

i have a friend who studies sun spots and he says the same thing all of you point out . we entering into a munder minimum cycle ie cooling period which should last till 2053 . russ i read marty and he says the same thing.  we are in a cooling period. if man has an influence its tiny, and used to collect taxes by govt and fake scientists

dharma

Edited by dharma, 24 May 2017 - 09:03 AM.

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:25 PM

i have a friend who studies sun spots and he says the same thing all of you point out . we entering into a munder minimum cycle ie cooling period which should last till 2053 . russ i read marty and he says the same thing.  we are in a cooling period. if man has an influence its tiny, and used to collect taxes by govt and fake scientists

dharma

there is also an army of establishment 'scientists' that keep saying the warming is causing the coldness. cry2.gif  The image below shows the frigid air last winter was massive.   Does this look like the arctic has been warming this past winter?....  15621756_10154665849326007_8723436273961

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

this may have something to do with historical cycles.

the fascinating point is civilizations only rise in warming and decline in cooling, one deg latitude growing season is

massive to human prosperity, lower food prices, abundance, and they want cooling. 

I tend to believe in this model as I am pretty sure the planet doesnt travel through space media

in front of the sun at 70000km/hr. The space media also changes. Amazing from space images how thin the atmosphere

is, something I wouldnt want to screw with like combustion consuming it at 14.6 to 1 air to fuel ratio.

Thats the issue, combustion.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan