The wild and crazy SBGL

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

Every time I see a white candle, particularly with a little bit of divergence, I think something wild and crazy might just happen...like it could double.

Wishful thinking?  Completely delusional?

rolleyes.gif

Good luck and good trading.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 roko1932

roko1932

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

I like the chart, but I think you have to look at the whole gold market index

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

Every time I see a white candle, particularly with a little bit of divergence, I think something wild and crazy might just happen...like it could double.

rolleyes.gif

Try, trying again to pick a nugget out of the bottom of the stream.  sweatingbullets.gif

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:45 AM

Nice set up

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

rolleyes.gif

Try, trying again to pick a nugget out of the bottom of the stream.  sweatingbullets.gif

Yuck.  Stopped out again.

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

tough to be trading on the long side for a long time now

#7 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

rolleyes.gif

Yuck.  Stopped out again.

Divergences don't matter until they do...maybe.

unsure.png

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

Third times a charm?

#9 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

Third times a charm?

Kind of a moment of truth - entering overbought at the moving average line. sweatingbullets.gif

#10 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

Third times a charm?

Third times a charm?

Kind of a moment of truth - entering overbought at the moving average line. sweatingbullets.gif

Trudge, trudge, trudge the so-far golden brick road.