18 replies to this topic

#1 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hello,

some weeks ago somebody posted this from Eric:

from Erik Hadik's site... Gold, Silver & Gold stocks have reached some critical downside objectives, signaling the impending end of the latest sell-off.  A multi-week rebound should follow and ultimately take Gold & Silver to new 2017 highs even as the XAU & HUI should set divergent (lower) highs.  The latest drop reinforces the outlook for increasing volatility in the coming months, including an expected bottom in early-May & potential subsequent peak in early-July 2017

So now I wonder if that  'subsequent peak in early July 2017'  got inverted and became a Low instead?

Anybody know Eric's take on that? Or is it simply a forecast that didn't pan out?

Thanks, gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#2 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

I think you'll find that forecast was made some time ago, and he's changed his views.

The free info on his site is usually not current, no surprise. Sometimes the older forecasts work.

You have a cycle low coming up?

#3 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:59 AM

Yes, my weekly cycle is making a bottom this week. And if the 1206 to 1208 area holds, then we should start some kind of upmove

gis

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

last hakik interview 

keep in mind that since the highs at near 1300 india has been out of the market. the import banks are set to begin physical buying this week.  so sentiment #s are bullish. the commercials have more longs now then they did at the dec 15 lows. and while gold made new lows the miners have not and last i look miners lead

i want to see momentum divergences for a good bottom. then i will resume a full long exposure

dharma

its about 18 min into this that he gets into gold 

Edited by dharma, 10 July 2017 - 09:50 AM.

#5 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

Thanks Dharma,

gis

#6 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi,

how do you guys know when and at what website Eric is giving an interview?

Anybody got a list of websites where he is a regular guest?

Thanks, gis

#7 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

I subscribe to marketviews.tv and Hadik is regularly interviewed on that site (about once a month) along with many others. There is an annual charge of $100/yr.

Hadik is looking for lower prices into August now. This agrees more with Fib.

Personally, I been observing the sideways triangle since the December 2016 low and it gives the look of a large b-wave triangle with the c-wave just now getting started since it took out the lower trendline (GDX and Xau). This would be part of a larger A-B-C still correcting the first wave from December 2015 into mid-2016. This is the way I see those lower numbers coming into play..    

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:17 PM

Yes, my weekly cycle is making a bottom this week. And if the 1206 to 1208 area holds, then we should start some kind of upmove

gis

The bull flag on gdx etc. 60 minute chart is breaking out now, looks like your cycle is working perfectly Gis, we'll see if GDX can get back above it's broken support line (around 22) from early 2016.

Edited by Russ, 10 July 2017 - 12:20 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

I subscribe to marketviews.tv and Hadik is regularly interviewed on that site (about once a month) along with many others. There is an annual charge of $100/yr.

Personally, I been observing the sideways triangle since the December 2016 low and it gives the look of a large b-wave triangle with the c-wave just now getting started since it took out the lower trendline (GDX and Xau). This would be part of a larger A-B-C still correcting the first wave from December 2015 into mid-2016. This is the way I see those lower numbers coming into play..    

XAU has found support on an important lower trendline and is bouncing strongly off of it today, my forecast for a high in the gold stocks in late july or early august is still intact...

XAU%2Blate%2Bjuly%2Bhi%2B%252C%2Bdone%2B

Edited by Russ, 10 July 2017 - 12:35 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Thanks redbrush,

gis