• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:43 AM

from earlier talking about the bitcoin gateway into the mexican-chinese silver link.

remember he gets the internet analysis out of china and russia too, but better check with the fakenews

tv bimbos about other cultures.

Edited by AChartist, 17 September 2017 - 06:46 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

My idea when as we see mnuchen threaten to cut china, who we owe 1T down from 3T that they sold back to fed,

to cut them off swift that the whole world has infrastructure exactly because they want to leave swift, probably related to 

china ramming electronically disabled vessels, venezuela switching to petroyuan etc etc,

we will not have access to foreign goods unless it is just EU of same fake debt paper still takes each

others tax debt yet mercedes and domestic vehicles are built out of chinese parts. Maybe japan will trade with us.

We cannot win or run a war unless it is like a space weapon anhillation war, population not willing to do that.

Some local internal low tech things may be reasonable on par to crap internal currency whatever that

is we still make, toilet paper, soap, those things may be ok it is whatever is foreign like appliance repair

parts. This is why I said a while ago get long term material needs filled like I have 8 year old whirlpool appliances

probably out of china I may want to replace while we can but with what, S.Korean, German thats a consideration what

might have access to repair parts. In any case will need alot, alot of silver.

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

starts on silver about 39 minutes, clif high

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

if you look at a chart going back to 79 , silver made a high of 50ish in 80 subsequently silver sagged until 11 where it made another high of 50 that whole stretch from 80 to 2011 looks like a big cup and we are in the process of making a handle.  silver could achieve great heights

there are 2 things to consider besides this

1 no cbs hold silver

2 which means all the silver is in the hands of speculators practicing the greater fool theory. i will sell my silver to a greater fool than i.  whenever the top comes and from wherever that top will be something to behold.  

dharma

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:43 AM

i think it is this way from what webbot said, many hypertechnologies come online that use silver,

and consume silver.

A certain silver isotope necessary for next battery tech.

At a time that silver is expensive enough will be technologies to manufacture it with enough power from new energy

technologies, that may be 2024