Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

still think we could see one more shot  down into the equinox fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#82 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

just to be clear here it looks like e 16 month correction ended on dec 12 2017 to verify i want to see gds above 24 

that would put the bulls in a good spot for sure

#83 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

i would say the bottom is in. looks to me like it came in on dec 12 fwiw one thing to keep in mind we had a hellacious wave 2 16 months. now we are in a wave 3 when we get to a wave 4 it will pull back but nothing like this so we are looking at imo years of good trading in the miners ahead of us. something to keep in mind for the big picture 

#84 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

things look good here if jnug closes above it 50 dma i will buy some lets say jnug close above 15.5 i will buy some 

#85 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

its done the bottom is in i am buying jnug right here that is my take stuff looks impulsive here this is not a corrective wave

so we can figure on gdx going into the low 40's to 46 area imo on this run fwiw

#86 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

its done the bottom is in i am buying jnug right here that is my take stuff looks impulsive here this is not a corrective wave

That would take NUGT into the $3000 range from the current just under $30! That is a 100 bagger.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#87 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

well lets do it 100 bagger works ha ha

#88 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:23 PM

That would take NUGT into the $3000 range from the current just under $30! That is a 100 bagger.

I think 240ish based on 100% up move in GDX (300% plus some compounding if its a strong impulse move)

#89 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:12 PM

I think 240ish based on 100% up move in GDX (300% plus some compounding if its a strong impulse move)

If gdx goes to the 40 dollar range that is the level it was back in early 2013 and the equivalent in nugt is the 3000 dollar area, 240 is the lower greenline, no where near that gdx level. The question is whether nugt can go back up to those huge numbers since it is made up of derivitives.  

Edited by Russ, 21 December 2017 - 11:14 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#90 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:50 PM

If gdx goes to the 40 dollar range that is the level it was back in early 2013 and the equivalent in nugt is the 3000 dollar area, 240 is the lower greenline, no where near that gdx level. The question is whether nugt can go back up to those huge numbers since it is made up of derivitives.  

I take it back, I see the chart figure is not reality, as nugt has had it's shares consolidated many times, it's the weird world of derivitives, but if gold goes back to it's 2011 high, then nugt should become a 10 bagger from today's levels.