223 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:56 PM

my daily cycle has some support now but with some low cycles coming up due

and they are significant low cycles. I dont think significant low cycles as a deep price low I think

significant for the turn to the next historic wave. A steady slow trending let no one in bullish wave. The slow grinding

ones are the ones that dont let anyone in psychologically while they wait for a pullback that never comes, that kind.

last I said buy a low around 9-21 and it came sudden and early and I bought exact within $100.

Well there are some up cycles but in context of a significant low nesting. I dont think

it means price down as a crash low. I think it is lateral and up at 8 days, then a

drop from 9 to 12 days.

Begin a basing and bottoming to start an historic slower trending wave at 30 days,

calendar days. End of Oct so this is a period of significant accumulate effort from 12 to 30 days.

If 11 days is a significant or mini crash low take it Oct 11 or 12 because one strong cycle off that

low can be an early turn in a bull mkt context. So we also might know something of monetary significance

occurs around Oct 11. I will be very serious about raising capital for this.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

just added to litecoin just right on that backtest tonight on chance it is a leader for the top to 8 days.

the news is, approaching monero level of privacy

and instant exchanges by the atomic exchange technology. some big adoption news due.

Overstock.com is opening an sec compliant cyrpto exchange.

I received my Salt, it is trading on Etherdelta at the moment I am up 300%.

Here is the Salt abstract. This one should be the real deal. Not sure what cryptos they are accepting as

collateral yet, I know interest rates will be based on the % of collateralization. But think about it is basically democratizing gold, 

basel-ii level 1 fractional gold standard was never available to individuals until Salt.

I can sell some gold, buy bitcoin, collateralize and borrow from Salt to buy my gold back plus some depending on the % collateralization

I want to pay interest on.

https://membership.s...es/abstract.pdf

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

digipulse ico tomorrow, somehow I like this one because it solves a real problem that I think about and need, may

not be a parabolic blockbuster but should be a foundational company of the new monetary system.

so originally I said buy Sep 21 well that was the success retest low that I recycled parlayed off the first early low,

then the cycles were up as of Sep 30 started one day early. I dont know how my cycles are working so well on

something so volatile and of typically unpredictable parabolic, its what all my self education and training was for maybe

karma, maybe why I observed and hated the federali plantation fraud is why I learned so much about how racketeering works is how I 

naturally understand the new constitutional economy.

https://www.digipuls...53ba-1210912901

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

very fluid in daily cycles I usually dont think about this small scale but

it is a trading window of re-calibrating to an early growth pattern, from the speculative innovation to 

mass adoption transition. In this period the shorter fluid up cycles are dominating becomes fluid and 

short term unpredictable in evolving strength but does look for a high in 6 days.

then low at 9 days best pivot low day likely at 20 days.

Mark the calendar for Oct 9-10 and 20-21 buys should be historic what emerges during

later Oct to explain what the cycles appear to forecast. This is the whole enchillada right here by

end of Oct may be explained after the fact.

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

A popular one in the community is Paypie ICO in Oct, it will be the credit rating agency

in the crypto world, foundational that all other services will have to work through.

So where you have the gold rush miners staging up in oregon for the trek into alaska,

these are the Nordstrom showing up to sell them shovels.

They have a founder of etherium on the team.

https://www.paypie.com/

The blowout will come in Jan when china consolidates and restarts exchanges under supervision.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

now you may see what I am talking about. unless your doing this you wont know about all the infrastructure

built for it, just out of the garage again?

https://fee.org/arti...cryptocurrency/

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:53 AM

more out of the garage coincidence stuff

the reason for running up price is awareness and acceptance

Edited by AChartist, 02 October 2017 - 05:01 AM.

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

https://www.bloomber...holding-the-bag

dharma

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

I've seen this stuff before, $100 btc, $500 btc, etc.

What I have heard is china to release plans and rules to restart exchanges in end of Oct,

to restart an alt coin and token explosion. Right now the bluechips are pulling the weight.

I have some new capital coming in not sure what I do with it, fill in a couple positions, probably

mostly bitcoin with it. BTC suppose to hit 6888 once some pullback and $20k later next fall, alot of the new

companies will much more than that percentage wise. PPP in presale now, is already trading on exchange

at 30% premium to direct purchase available now from company, it might be another PPT 30k% on opening no one

really ever expects that again. People who did not preregister cant the presale and get it on the exchange, during the 

presale. Pretty much how PPT hit 30k%. My PPT is only sitting at 10k% for now but it is what parlayed everything else

for free.

I do want to get some position in biconnect with the next traunch.

That will be all for me for now to see if end of Oct is positive first step.

Edited by AChartist, 10 October 2017 - 04:52 PM.

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

Also will need some NEO before china exchange plans are announced, I think need that by next week.

This is the chinese etherium.

Thats all for me for now.