• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#21 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

someone says coinbase is changing policy and will allow larger purchases just dont know

open an account and see what daily limit they give you.

I havent investigated the others for linking and using fiat banking, I only have that experience with coinbase.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:10 AM

yep litecoin may be the darling for this sequence.

there is another the atomic exchange lightening network area that webbot mentions, vertcoin.

to be in perspective I am not rich yet and dont have alot in this relative to what I can recover in

life from annual income, I probably have 1/6 of net worth in this largest thing I have is the physicals.

For now by balance will be weighted by LTC.

I hope in the next report Clif will find the silver token, said it is there just not evolved enough in the data

to isolate yet. Said it will be huge.

Edited by AChartist, 14 October 2017 - 09:18 AM.

#23 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

After watching that and other videos I'm getting a better idea how this all works. My biggest concern is choosing the right wallet to store all my coins and tokens. Some wallets won't allow certain tokens to be stored. So I need to choose the most versatile wallet and the most secure. I have looked into hardware wallets, not sure if they are really necessary, I just don't want to somehow lose info to get into my wallet and all my money is gone. So I guess the first step is to sign up with say, Coinbase and buy BTC  and or ETH and send to my wallet, then send the ETH to an exchange like EtherDelta so I can purchase the tokens like EOS.

I like the fact I can trade these any time of day and I think there is a lot of potential here. The stock market is kind of rigged to move only so far in a certain amount of time, due I think to option sellers not wanting to get overrun, selling those OTM's are big business if they can hold the market back long enough. You can often see the difference in non-optionable stocks.

Edited by CLK, 14 October 2017 - 09:56 AM.

#24 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

but you can send btc and eth directly to the exchanges for trading and dont need the wallet for that step.

The wallet is then for keeping the coins off the exchanges.

Etherdelta has some disadvantages, can be lower volumes than others less liquidity so if a bigger exchange is

handling the item I want I will use that instead of Etherdelta.

There are youtubes for setting up the etherdelta which also uses a Metamask wallet plugin through Chrome.

Probably youtubes on the gemini and exodus as well will explain some features.

I think it is gemini wallet that lets you switch from one coin to another without going to an exchange, also check on

exodus wallet.

One crypto I have that is suppose to be the all in one banking and trading and wallet is Pillar, there will be more 

options coming so this exchange you select is temporary thing and not a big deal its just what you move into from a wallet or from Coinbase, make the

trade and move your new item back into a wallet. I have a few wallets and none of them will be permanent will end

up moving things to a new option as they come about.

So everyone keeps the etherium tokens in MyEtherWallet, then print off the paper wallet that is the address, public, and private key so you never

lose the private key. Document everything copies of accounts, transactions, public and private keys onto a couple usb drives or SD card that stay in a safe.

I dont have the hardware wallet yet but will.

You can also print off a paper wallet that puts the bitcoin on the paper and that is all that exists. Put copies into safe, safe deposit box etc but

sure always risks.I will probably give my daughter a copy of my wallet but what if see is broken into, always risks, maybe keep it spread across a few wallets

so all cant be lost at once.

Actually by loss, there will end up being much less bitcoin over time. Millions of them already lost on harddrives in landfills.

I have one crypto company ico that will be the inheritance service, will serve as the wallet too. Who knows how it will evolve so whatever you do now

is going to be temporary anyway.

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

there is the ltc over 64 then need 68 for clear sailing I go the right horse I think

and added just yesterday. some how I'm in gear with this stuff but always wont do the right

thing either particularly watching tops pass.

#26 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

I dont really understand the EOS because it is a competition with ETH, where eth will grow bigger and better per clif high,

but alot of people like it so I have some for diversification.

There are some that are mutual funds of etherium tokens, I think TAAS is one.

Too many of them to pick the winner I am spread out quite a bit over many tokens small amounts in most and some bigger bets, if it develops

commercial news and price chart action will add to the better ones but basically I only have ones that webbot said survive in the

long term data. I paid alot for all those reports I think it was six reports at $99 each but I owe it to him karmically anyway.

#27 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

oops two points for ltc are 68 then 74 then clear, it should do $400-500 in a year and then $1000

Edited by AChartist, 14 October 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

Berwick

the central communist ignorance is baffling

lagarde: "the chinese have banned the initial offerings of bitcoins"

#29 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

No way this is about over with only about 1% of the population involved.

#30 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

Going by the recent moves, I think we get a retrace to the 5300 area, that should be a good spot to buy.