• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#21 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:16 AM

RUT cash 60min closed with another BULLISH PENNANT BO - 2nd one since Aug lows bull run, shorts beware!

Today's pattern so far is a RUT cash 5min bull flag

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252831%2529.png

LOL!

download19.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#22 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252834%2529.png

LOL!

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252835%2529.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252838%2529.png

Edited by iloli way, 11 October 2017 - 12:41 PM.

#24 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

Didn't miss a beat!  LOL!

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252841%2529.png

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:56 PM

After House cleared the path to another promised land, a no-filibusterer tax reform seems like any madman's wildest dream (but that's good for all classes) has finally turned more real since way back when...

Real time chart of 2000 US small biz futures sez YAWN! Been there done that! (Really that easy!?)

1min offered a chance to at least a short term short. How short term or how short? is as abrupt and loud as a dare devil's laugh can go, LOL!  Do I hear TOP from anyone?! This chart maybe building a 'cup w/handle' at the moment, if you look through bull's eye. VST view is bearish, a descending triangle just opposite to ES VST's ascending triangle.

ES new all-time high in parabolic 5-min move hit a solid ceiling 2549.25 five times... no let me count six times so far at posting time, how solid is that ceiling? An ascending triangle has 70% to BO that ceiling; when it can't BO upward instead BD downward then we'll see the bears are awakening.

Which one is the leader now? RUT is weak and weaker than ES. So will SPX carry RUT over the hurdle this time? few more candles is all we need...(surprise I was allowed all this ample time to compose without edit the content, LOL!)

laugh.png

download11.png

Yup, a week later RUT is still under the big YAWN 1517.90, but, see the pattern?

Been trading between lines.

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252842%2529.png

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

Didn't miss a beat!  LOL!

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252841%2529.png

HEADSUP!!

Too close for comfort! Breaching all my callouts is dangerous to bulls! No, not the Friday the 13 garbage, is it?!

LOL! Now you understand why I put "?" there...

15 more minutes to close, beware!

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252843%2529.png

Edited by iloli way, 12 October 2017 - 02:48 PM.

#27 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:35 AM

Overnight price carved out another predictable "bear flag" to be broken down (BD), only last few bars to break out (BO) the flag instead, revert the bearishness to bull's camp. (why always question a pattern before the line is broken for real action and be nimble)

Now and facing ES Hamburger Hill Orange Line the forth time - make or break, do or die Rule of Four (RO4) chance to break out and runaway to 2560 target...all in my eye inescapable before the market open its.  LOL!

Edit: just peeked the orange line BO while I was posting. Only need a FO to dramatize it...LOL!

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252844%2529.png

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252845%2529.png

Edited by iloli way, 13 October 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Let me open with a new chart along with today's open: Who's the leader?

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252847%2529.png

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

After House cleared the path to another promised land, a no-filibusterer tax reform seems like any madman's wildest dream (but that's good for all classes) has finally turned more real since way back when...

Real time chart of 2000 US small biz futures sez YAWN! Been there done that! (Really that easy!?)

1min offered a chance to at least a short term short. How short term or how short? is as abrupt and loud as a dare devil's laugh can go, LOL!  Do I hear TOP from anyone?! This chart maybe building a 'cup w/handle' at the moment, if you look through bull's eye. VST view is bearish, a descending triangle just opposite to ES VST's ascending triangle.

ES new all-time high in parabolic 5-min move hit a solid ceiling 2549.25 five times... no let me count six times so far at posting time, how solid is that ceiling? An ascending triangle has 70% to BO that ceiling; when it can't BO upward instead BD downward then we'll see the bears are awakening.

Which one is the leader now? RUT is weak and weaker than ES. So will SPX carry RUT over the hurdle this time? few more candles is all we need...(surprise I was allowed all this ample time to compose without edit the content, LOL!)

laugh.png

download11.png

Yup, a week later RUT is still under the big YAWN 1517.90, but, see the pattern?

Been trading between lines.

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252842%2529.png

another local bullish flag, will it bo or bd at the bigger bullish flag like previous one, to each his own.

https://www.youtube....hNoS9Hs&index=1

i'll post more ES weekend

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252848%2529.png

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

Friday's close: reason = go with pattern and lines

emotion = against reason

intuition = against reason

Conclusion = go with reason

One hour before Sunday open, don't worry, there's plenty of time til Monday's close... biggrin.png

enough time to watch a classic : THE ROARING TWENTIES

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252849%2529.png

Your%2Bnew%2BTVC%2B%252850%2529.png

Edited by iloli way, 15 October 2017 - 04:00 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!