Photo

Coffee trade up 50% on three-day bounce...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

From the link:

Coffee futures retraced 38% of the recent decline for those who like to pay attention to Fibonacci levels (see chart below). What I don’t like is a doji and there one is in today’s price action. In addition, the trade ran up into a certain moving average right at that Fibonacci line. Add all that up and taking some off seems prudent at this point.

For more discussion and the chart mentioned above:

COFFEE FUTURES TRADE

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:41 PM

From the link:

Coffee futures retraced 38% of the recent decline for those who like to pay attention to Fibonacci levels (see chart below). What I don’t like is a doji and there one is in today’s price action. In addition, the trade ran up into a certain moving average right at that Fibonacci line. Add all that up and taking some off seems prudent at this point.

COFFEE FUTURES TRADE

Gasp! Double dojis, twice the indecision?

Could get a reversal from current long to a short tomorrow.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

From the link:

COFFEE FUTURES TRADE

Gasp! Double dojis, twice the indecision?

Could get a reversal from current long to a short tomorrow.

Now short.

Edited by diogenes227, 11 October 2017 - 01:09 PM.

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

shoots man you are nailin it!!!

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Coffee Futures reversed from short to long today.

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

who needs god or miners when you can have java

#7 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

sure looks like a nice 3 wave correction is done and we might enter wave 3 up here

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

sugar looks sweet to in here