New crypto bitcoin thread III

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#41 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

I think there are too many short term investors that got in when these tokens opened a few months ago, cashing in now.

A couple more rallies and sells to weather from now until springtime, then the floor should be solid.

#42 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

If this is not a top, Bitcoin 4hr chart has an inv. H&S pattern targeting 13k from the lows. 

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

Oh, he wont be talking to the minute time detail, is talking generally about the capital flow,

about events in Jan and end of Feb, and specifically Aug high.

Only once that I know of did he chime in on short term thing because he was seeing new data

suddenly that was different than expected, because he was compiling a report. I dont even think

he sees data all the time and runs it in batches.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#44 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

added a wee bit to plr and ctr on the dip today.

ctr is one I sold all at 1.40 and lately been buying it back and then heard clif's good forecast for Jan

ltc and eth leading today

tokens mixed but ok some big gains dipped some how would they not they are going to take profits every chance they would

sell their own mother, have no idea of the significance of these things come Aug highs.

tokens tend to dip with the btc surge last night, at some point that inverse correlation will stop when there are more people and more 

liquidity, heard coinbase has days of adding 100,000 people a day.

remember the major forecast is main coins lead for now, absolute surge in mid Feb, late Feb is when tokens really take off, bits of specific business

success news in Jan can lift all boats too.

#45 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

I like to sell all or most at double tops and put a buy stop in well above and wait for a 40-50% drop,

so far only getting 15% drops, not interested, still too much risk.  Reluctant to do that with PPT because

of the long term projections and HitBcn is a dollar lower than Etherdelta.

#46 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

I like to sell all or most at double tops and put a buy stop in well above and wait for a 40-50% drop,

so far only getting 15% drops, not interested, still too much risk.  Reluctant to do that with PPT because

of the long term projections and HitBcn is a dollar lower than Etherdelta.

Not sure what the transaction cost to withdraw from Hitbtc, but can move ppt over to the metamask wallet then

sell it for eth on etherdelta. 

Pretty minor pullback in ppt so far corrective and overlapped. And what if that was a higher B wave, then abc done. Higher B wave

projects very bullish. I imagine doubling in 3 days takes some corrective time. I wouldnt trust

myself to do the right thing and play with, that a full rocket. This is also an asian favorite that will benefit when china starts trading.

Oh, I got all but $200 out of bitsolid, might start reinvesting this week, pull a hundred out later and take chances on last $100.

Still pulling all II can out of bitconnect every two days.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

ppt has trades at .03 ether, that is $11.07 

some of that stuff depended on what it is crossed with is nonsense, can trip you up

#48 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Serious moves in BTG today double in one hour then back 50%. I think I am going to trade some of these high volatility names on

the 5 min. charts. The penny coins are ok but don't have much follow through.

I take money out of Bitsolid about twice a week and Bitconnect once.  I don't know if these companies go away or not. The part about 

compounded interest, each reinvestment the clock is reset forward on that purchase to be able to withdraw, Yes, you can take out the earnings

on that but not the investment until the time is up. So it's not like someone can just take all their money out at once. In that case as long as BTC keeps going up there may be a longer term opportunity there. I think I will just reinvest soon when my money is out. 

#49 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:30 PM

Serious issues with HitBTC tonight, I hope they don't lose my money.

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

someone just spent 214 ether on ppt