• 604 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

junior-miners-attempting-short-term-brea

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

sun/saturn/venus in capricorn  over the next couple of days then on sunday mercury goes direct all around the solstice

gannman i can see your thinking , its not my thinking but i can see that possibility.  the thing is in wave 3 s folks chase.  w/this 1-2 1-2 setup over the last couple of years. there is complacency.   i believe the tree was shaken at this last low and the market moved into strong hands .  its not hidden look at the cots. as a reflection. the hedgies took a lickin.  in 2 weeks the cots changed dramatically.    this tax cut is the most talked event including the last rate hike. no one wants to surprise the markets. no sudden moves.  which means a surprise could have big consequences. 

dharma

#33 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

dharma in answer to your question about gld yes i think another leg down is coming not deep might not make new lows. 

the stocks imo bottomed first and i think gld is yet to put its bottom in. i see no major damage to gld here fwiw 

Looks pretty clear to me, Gold tested the downtrendline from the highs of 2011 (top white line) , found support on a weekly doji and is now rallying up.

Edited by Russ, 21 December 2017 - 01:06 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#34 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

Count ideas on g & s welcome.

23lip3q.jpg

#35 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

Gold-30-min-13.jpg

#36 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Thanks Jabat

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

what i want to see is other commodities moving into bull mode. when gold breaks out , it will be w/support from other commodities  then it will be a real move. commodity inflation.  it will be a move away from fiat. if the euro falls apart , as marty continues to support the idea, then i believe the move will be away from fiats.  they are all flawed   the traditional move has been when there is trouble run to the dollar.   the usa is the #1 economy in terms of gdp.  we will see if that line holds in the present time.

gold is either chewing away at the resistance(so far has not broken above it)or is spinning its wheels. the latter leads to correction the former could lead to price discovery. w/ the solstice tomorrow. i look for something new. 

we shall see

dharma

just an observation not investment advice. nsrpf could very well have a major find . their resource does not (as was the case w/pvg) lend it itself to traditional ways to determine the extent of their find.  so , that is the problem  how to value their resource.  so they are behind the woodshed today. do i add at the feb, or do i wait and see if the 200dma comes into play ??? deliberations???

#38 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:56 PM

GDX clearing the 22. 75 area was what I had mentioned a few days back
Hit it and backed off

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

hadik

XAU (Dec. 11/12) Buy Signal Confirmed;  Long Positions Surging;
10+% XAU Jump Since Cycle Low... Could Trigger 6 - 9 Month Advance!

Dollar & Euro Corroborating Expectations
1Q 2018 Could See New Sell-off in Dollar.

Interest Rates Concur...
Notes Drop to New 6-Month Low;  Affirm 2018 Outlook!

that 6-9 month advance is what i am looking for , it should be a big move , very big % gain
dharma

#40 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:21 PM

hadik

XAU (Dec. 11/12) Buy Signal Confirmed;  Long Positions Surging;
10+% XAU Jump Since Cycle Low... Could Trigger 6 - 9 Month Advance!

Dollar & Euro Corroborating Expectations
1Q 2018 Could See New Sell-off in Dollar.

Interest Rates Concur...
Notes Drop to New 6-Month Low;  Affirm 2018 Outlook!

that 6-9 month advance is what i am looking for , it should be a big move , very big % gain
dharma

si, hopefully a kick back, drink a few margs kina move and relax for many months as miners rally norte, been a while for one of thoseyes.gif

Senor