• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

there are a few possible perfect storms for cryptos

the repatriation corporate money

the q-anon story

adoption from 1.5% to 13% this year

commercial successes

just because cliff says it starts late Feb I would not try trade around it can happen anytime, or in stealth which means

next month can only buy a fraction of what can buy today. Some of my sleeper large cheap ico positions are coming on

while they arent paying attention. I dont think I have anything that was not listed by cliff.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

probably in a phase that bitcoin has to consolidate the last 1000%, for gateway they are using ether now

into the alts and tokens, coins at $ high are still way down vs bitcoin likely catching to bitcoin relative price

in this phase until bitcoin launches off new base. I just like the way my stuff is acting not in a 100% breadth

incipient initiation that happened a couple weeks ago but rotationally. I guess the next fractal that looks like

this is when the coins are full priced bitcoin rotates in for the next 1000%, then the breadth trusts initiate again

to the alts through the gateway, like that sequential rotations for years but bitcoin always the granddaddy. 

So many great ones not enough capital.

So the mistake I feel is not taking some off ppt and ltc for rotation but when they are the cycle leader that

feeling will pass too.

#23 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

Trying to be patient and wait for the tax selling. 

#24 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

litecoin may have put the proper volume signatures,

it did turn out to be a breadth day, its not going to take much more of this for me to retire particularly when litecoin and PPT are the forecast bellweather stories of the spring wave.

I havent researched the tax issues, it may be that new tax rules for next year are worse than last year for cyrptos that

may have been the whole tax selling in the last week.

Bitcoin 3 Day candle bodies are staying around cliffs 13888 for 12 days, I dont try to outsmart him but he acknowledge a large range around it.

I dont know why I settled on on 3Day for candles and macd in bitcoin just seemed to be relevant in past behavior.

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

its shooting fish season already so soon after the fake news to get wallstreet in late,

I'm getting so close to putting a notice in at work but cant do it, and really what would want to get me out of work is only

maximum separation from the federalis not to trade this stuff and screw it up. what are the chances more time to screw this thing

just screws it up versus buy and hold for the historic year.

#26 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

In order for trading to work it has to be a set amount of capital totally isolated from buy and hold. Any profits

can't be used to add to long term positions. The way to make it work is to rotate among several solid

long term tokens and buy the oversold macd and not use stops, if the trade goes wrong wait until 50-100%

gain and move to the next one. But selling large chunks of long term holds to diversify or trade with is 

a bad move. 

#27 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:56 PM

like what webbot said, hammer comes down next week

Corsi expands

Edited by AChartist, 31 December 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:42 AM

REQ runaway

I'll probably sell 5% of tokens in here for some redistribution but warning, is that has never worked to sell anything,

just a theoretical practice of portfolio management because there some other ideas that may need massive early 

positions built too.

#29 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:27 AM

REQ on runaway on Binance

favorite chart looks today for accumulation are
ENG UBIQ WTC,PLR is fine doing a high level flag consolidation. Ethos is a like company to Pillar
for diversification.

I will try to sell a little REQ for more ENG, Eng ideal now in reverse head and shoulder
with correct volume. My REQ homerun was building a massive generational position, it never
helps to sell anything but is a principal of portfolio management to use some of it to build up other
positions.

I just added some Ethos on positive volume that is BQX symbol on binance.

#30 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

I think 3 of 3 of C started on the hourly at 6am.      I'm not selling any strong moving tokens, but I do want to sell into any

company release dates of platforms, deals or anything important because that is what everybody else does. So XVG releases

Wraith yesterday and got hammered, same thing happened with DENT, PPT sold into news as well, can't remember what it was.

The point is this works just like the stock market, people buy in anticipation and sell on the event, so you can get the tokens back

40-50% off, and I'm not interested in taking those kinds of drawdowns. 

Maybe this last wave is a 5 of C and that ends it near old lows.

Edited by CLK, 01 January 2018 - 09:44 AM.