3 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

Oklahoma woman literally gets screwed by her hospital bill:

STICKER SHOCK

I suppose if she'd known what was coming she could have flown to Europe, taken a couple of river cruises, had a nice long vacation and gotten her foot fixed while she was there.

Again Americans pay more for health care and get far less than anyone else in the industrialized world.  And it's getting worse before it ever has a chance to get better.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:16 PM

#4 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:17 PM

This is tragic, and totally preventable. There are dozens of programs run by the private sector and government to help people who need meds. Nearly every pharma company offers help to those not insured.

Here is just ONE.

Since August 31, 2000

Novo Nordisk, Wal-Mart has introduced Novolin human insulin to Wal-Marts ReliOn brand of diabetes healthcare products. Available for $16.94 per vial, Novolin is the latest addition to Wal-Marts growing ReliOn brand of healthcare products, which include ReliOn insulin syringes, glucose tablets, blood pressure monitors and lancets.
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.