10/31

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone hope everyone is ready for the battle.

We are reaching the top of the weekly probable zone at 2719.75 but of course we can go higher.

With a possible conflict with the weekly I like to take the probable day zone and go half way above the conflict point. 

So, in this case 2734+-9 for a high. 

Nice short for a day trade or more coming. Clipped off 3 a little while ago.

Good trades all

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 leverage4

leverage4

• Traders-Talk User
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:38 AM

Good morning Z.  Thanks!  I'm watching for some weakness in banks to show that the momentum is waning for this up move.  At the moment BKX is still outpacing ES by a little.  Good trading.

Lev

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone hope everyone is ready for the battle.

We are reaching the top of the weekly probable zone at 2719.75 but of course we can go higher.

With a possible conflict with the weekly I like to take the probable day zone and go half way above the conflict point. 

So, in this case 2734+-9 for a high. 

Nice short for a day trade or more coming. Clipped off 3 a little while ago.

Good trades all

Thanks!!!  Love your comments!

#4 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:23 AM

Thks Zoro. I would not be surprised by 2780 +- in the near time.
Today another buying opportunity for wheat IMHO.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,726 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:26 AM

Gotta luv bear rallys....

Picked up NQ on the breach of 1 min 900 yesterday around 6750..dumped a bunch for 250 handles less than 24 hours later....

Think we may have 7060-7080 as final upside target for this thrust, where will be looking to dump the rest, and start looking at short side again...

Edited by K Wave, 31 October 2018 - 09:27 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:28 AM

Short 2720.25 brb super busy this morning great scalps this one will be a longer intra-day.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,726 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

Watch Boeing here today...Biggest Dow stock with what now looks like very key level at 365....

IF it fails to punch through 365, and then reverses back below the 200 Day MA, could spell doom for that one...$140 wide crash window on that one looms if it fails to re-ignite the thrusters here over next day or 2.

IF it does punch out over 365 and holds it, could be first real sign of chink in bears armor, especially if AAPL fails to go back below 215 after earnings on Thursday...

2 big kahunas to keep your eye over next few days....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

avg in now 23.50 brb

#9 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:51 AM

Grrr..   I agree it is a bear rally...   The bullishness will last a couple more days..  My leading charts remain bullish even after todays advance....   My guess is the short covering will continue for a couple more days...   The FED is saying the economy is still strong and we will continue to raise rates due to heated employment....  

#10 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:57 AM

qqqqtrdr - "My leading charts remain bullish even after todays advance"

Do you mean - "My leading charts remain bearish even after todays advance"